4.59 / 5 based on 11,930 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I am a dedicated customer when it comes to Marriott hotels! Though reasonably priced, they almost always feature the amenities of a much higher end hotel. Consistently clean, great food options, and friendly staff will keep me coming back for sure.
We only stay at Marriot's and I am always pleased. Rooms are always fresh and clean with comfortable amenities. They are also always in great locations with fair prices.
Marriott has a wonderful selection of hotels. I love the local boutique hotels in my area. They are so luxurious and have the very best spas. They have all the amenities.
I love marriot and wouldn't stay anywhere else! The staff is friendly, they are accommodating, pleasant, rooms are large, and I have not had a bad experience yet with them!
I only stay at marriotts when I travel. The customer service is always great and the facilities are so clean. Newest mattresses and linen. However it comes with a price.
I stay at these all the time. They are in major and convenient locations. They have a warm atmosphere in both the lobby and the hotel room. I would definitely recommend.
This hotel is great for the price. The staff are always knowledgeable and friendly, and their rooms are clean and comfortable no matter what your purpose for travel is.
I have stayed at the Marriott in Thailand. It was a beautiful hotel with an amazing pool that my family enjoyed swimming in. It was an amazing hotel with great service
Marriott's that I have experience with have been clean, friendly, well-equipped. I would rate an "A" but I am on a budget and these are not really my budget-friendly.
The Marriott Hotels are a great choice if you are looking for somewhere to stay while on vacation. I don't use it as often as other hotel chains, and that is mainly due to the fact that it is a little too pricey for me.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos