Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,581 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Just had a great weeks stay at the Marriott in Union Square in SF. Was there for business and slept great and enjoyed the fitness room several times as well!
Great. This hotel was awesome. This is my go to hotel for when I'm traveling. If the city I am traveling to doesn't have this hotel, I got to a city that does.
I use this hotel on nearly every vacation. Whether it is in a large city, or a small town the marriott hotels go above and beyond to make guests comfortable.
The Marriot in Lake George NY is beautiful, clean and affordable. I would highly recommend an would stay again. The best part is the amazing view of the lake!
Every hotel I have stayed at through the Marriot has been clean and affordable. Making reservations through the app is a breeze and staff is nice and friendly
I've stayed at the Marriot many times in different locations, so far I've yet to be disappointed :) it is usually where I stay when I go on vacations. Love it.
I have never been disappointed when staying at a Marriott. There is one locally that I always recommend when clients/co-workers are coming in from out of town.
I had great service and the server was very nice, we get everything we had ask on time also the food was very hot not cold. Will recommend someone to go there
I love Marriotts Rewards Program and I never stay anywhere other than Marriott when traveling unless I have no other choice. By far some of my favorite hotels.
I have stayed at Marriott Hotels across the US and Europe and they never disappoint. The rooms are spacious and well-decorated and the service is outstanding.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos