4.59 / 5 based on 15,761 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,775 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love this company. I worked for them at 19 and saw how amazing they test their employees. There Residence Inn is my parents favorite. It is the first place they look for when they travel as it's like an apartment
I always stay at Marriott whenever I can. The rooms are always a good size and clean. The people that work the front desk are always super nice and helpful with anything you might need. The prices for rooms can be on the high end side, but I personally think it is worth it.
The Marriot is a nice chain of hotels. They offer great accommodation for those traveling. You can get reasonable prices on rooms. They offer excellent customer service as well. Overall I highly recommend.
Love the Marriott hotels awesome staff and services. Great customer service! Discounts available and military id discount. Favorite part is the rewards and room service. I would def recommend Marriott!
Very nice, and the employees are very sweet and professional with there job. Love the service and it is definitely a good place to go stay a couple nights if your trying to get away but don't really want to leave state! The employees always make you feel welcome and at home.
We love staying at Marriott Hotels. It doesn't matter where we are traveling to, it seems like the rooms are always super clean and spacious, the staff is friendly, and it's not as noisy as other hotels we have been to. Beds are very comfortable and the linens are very nice.
Marriott has the best rewards program of any of the hotels I've dealt with. They treat their rewards members like royalty and will always do their best to make things work for you. I've never had a problem getting a room in the hotel I wanted and the hotels are always wonderful!
I stayed at the Springhill Suites for 6 weeks while traveling for work. The front desk staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious as well. The free breakfast in the morning ist great, but I appreciate the coffee and fruit I can grab on my way out.
I have been a Marriott Rewards member for quite some time and I tend to be very loyal to them because the program is very good. I give Marriott an A because their consistency in their properties is so good. I know when I book a Courtyard (for example) I know what I'm going to get.
Marriott hotels offer a variety of different chains within different price ranges and I am always able to find one close to where I would like to stay. Customer service is great and I would definitely recommend
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos