BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11932)
Tristan W.
Birmingham, AL
This place makes you feel like home with the fresh cookies and the room service. The cleanliness of the room is a major plus at this hotel brand. The attitudes of the employees are wonderful.
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
It helps gain points faster. Even know it costs per year than nets out because of the free night stay per year they give you. So basically a free card that accelerates your points.
Shelby G.
Binghamton, NY
Marriott is one of my favorite places to stay! they're very accommodating and have a GREAT rewards system. We always manage to get free rooms. They also have a great breakfast in the morning!
Whitney S.
Brookhaven, GA
Always use Marriott when I'm traveling - always reliable and clean. Their rewards program is actually pretty good - I'm usually not a fan of those but you accumulate points pretty quickly.
Christy N.
Davie, FL
I generally stay at the one outside of disneys property in orlando and I am always so impressed by how clean they keep everything that I always find myself checking their availability first
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Marriott is a great hotel chain! They have a wide variety of locations and destinations to stay. The rooms are quite nice and inviting and the service is great!
Jordan  R.
East Elmhurst, NY
Love staying at the Marriot when I travel. Good service at all the hotels I've stayed at, and rooms are well-kept. Definitely recommend for people looking for a good stay for a good deal!
Sarah E.
Cockeysville, MD
High quality stays-usually equipped with a free breakfast and free wi-fi. Rooms are nice and you can find locations everywhere! If you get a Marriott card then you can earn free nights!
Donna F.
Macomb, MI
The rooms are always clean. Staff is always helpful. The price is affordable. I love when they gave the continental breakfast offered for a few hours and there is always plenty of food.
Megan S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I am usually satisfied with my stay at a Marriott hotel. My last stay was at a Courtyard. The staff was friendly, room was clean, and the beds were comfy. They also let us check in early.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?