BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11951)
lisa b.
I've stayed at Marriott's all over the US and they have never let me down. Always the best service for the best price. I always recommend them to anyone and I'm a member of their frequent guest club.
Devon W.
I've been enjoying Marriott hotels for years now. I realized that I was also choosing them over hotels, so I even got a Marriott Visa. They consistently have the best service out of all the hotels I've tried.
Jailyn C.
Brandywine, MD
I went to my first conference in six years. It was held at this hotel. Attendees also got a discount staying at the Marriott Anaheim.

I have been a Marriott customer for three years. Needless to say, I was pleased to continue earning points on this trip.

I flew into Los Angeles International Airport and drove to the hotel. I got out and was promptly greeted. The helpful valet guy had to help me unlock my rental car's trunk. He also helped me take my luggage out of the trunk.

There was little difference between self-parking and valet. I went with the latter. The valet attendant indicated that I could text the valet group to get my car. Wow! It works well. It takes five minutes from the time that I text to see my car in front of the hotel. Amazing! Valet staff always asked whether I needed directions. It was a nice touch.

The conference went smoothly. There were few hiccups. When there were audio issues or a lack of seats, hotel staff were prompt to fix every issue.

My room was made every day. Staff were friendly. It was a wonderful experience staying at this hotel. There are restaurants everywhere. Disneyland is extremely close by.

I loved the gift shop. There's a Starbucks in the hotel. I was in heaven.

One note is how you get an elevator. I am used to punching in the floor that you want and then boarding the elevator number that is specified. I thank travelling to Frankfurt and visiting my company's office there to get my experience. Once you have that down, you're all set.

I'd stay at this hotel in a heartbeat again.
Lydian V.
BROOKLYN, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Mariott hotels are pretty good. You can often get deals and pay fair prices. They have locations everywhere and in some places multiple branches. The rooms are clean and beds a pretty comfortable.
Adrienne F.
Nashville, TN
I love Marriotts because they are always reliable. You can always expect a certain level of quality from Marriott. It's not as personal as boutique hotels, but they are always comfortable and clean.
Eleni U.
Los Angeles, CA
Very affordable and their hotels are always just so clean. I have never had a problem staying at a Marriott and I have stayed in different locations such as San Francisco San Diego and even New York
GLENDA J.
Purvis, MS
Marriot has been my choice of hotels for many many years now. My ex-husband worked for GM and each time we traveled it was always marriot as our choice. To this day we both still love the chain!!!
Rosalyn S.
Sparks, MD
Marriott hotels are great and are located in most places I travel to. The reward system is great, and if you travel a decent amount, it's easy to reach the different statuses to get more perks!
Caitlin S.
East Aurora, NY
The Marriot is one of the most professional and comfortable hotel chains I have continuously stayed in. They are very accomodating and if there is an issue they will fix it as soon as possible!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Nice hotels overall, and generally affordable. I've never encountered one that has had free wifi (unfortunately they used to, but that went with expense accounts). It would be nice if they did!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?