4.59 / 5 based on 16,476 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott hotels are a very good brand of hotel. They are clean, and have good amenities. Their breakfast is great and most have a fairly large pool. They are also good in the costumer service department.
I love Marriott hotels! It's our hotel of choice. The hotels I've stayed at have always been clean, safe and nicely decorated. The beds and linens are comfortable. The staff usually go above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable. We will continue to stay at Marriott resorts and definitely recommend it!
I love Marriot. They are my preferred hotel chain. Very clean, very comfortable, great food, and very spacious. I love how updated they are, not tacky or cheesy, more on the upscale side but not completely.
Always a great experience staying at the Marriott. Staff are super friendly and helpful, rooms are clean and spacious. Room service was ok, and their restaurant is good. Great lobby area to chill and meet with other guests you are meeting with. Their event rooms are clean and roomy!
I adore Marriott hotels. The staff is legendary, the locations are prime in every city, and the service is first class. From California to Boston, and everywhere in between, I've never been disappointed.
We stayed at the marriot during our travels to Florida. We booked a double and it had a mini kitchen, It felt clean and tidy. Comfortable and slept like a baby. Only issue was the noise level. could hear kids screaming down the hall as they pass or people slamming their hotel doors
Locations are fantastic and they are everywhere you can imagine. I love this chain and enjoy the benefits that come along with it. Quality of rooms is good and like what I find every time that I stay this place. All locations work well for my needs no matter where I'm at.
Had a very good time at a conference while being there, the rooms are very spacious and comfortable. The conference had dinner and breakfast provided by the hotel. Dinner was amazing Italian food which was to die for although breakfast wasn't that good but I enjoyed my stay overall
When they say membership has its privileges, Marriot means it! My family has enjoyed many stays and the rewards program has made it all the more affordable. Great staff, great amenities and great service.
Great stay and the staff was awesome. It was a perfect 4 day getaway . Free complementary breakfast. Fresh foods every morning . Con there wasn't a vending machine . The little market didn't restock when out of the product until the next day. I had a great stay and I would stay again.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos