BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Amy K.
Wexford, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
When we are out of town and need a hotel we always look for a Marriott to stay in. They are typically clean and have helpful staff. We even ended up having our wedding at a Marriott and were very pleased. I would recommend this chain to anyone looking for a good quality hotel stay.
Nicole L.
Whenever we are traveling anywhere Marriott is the brand we check first. The last thing you want to find at the end of a long day of travel is a less than desirable hotel room. We can always count on a Marriott brand hotel to be clean and comfortable and worth our hard earned money.
Meghan C.
Toronto, ON
I've always had the most fantastic experiences with Marriott Hotels & Resorts. Always clean, great and friendly service, and hotels are in good locations. Will always try to book with Marriott when possible.
Theresa T.
Hastings, MN
As a frequent traveler, it is nice to be able to stay at the same hotel chain and earn points for your business and loyalty. Marriot hotels are everywhere, which makes staying and earning with them easy
Liana W.
Travel for business at least twice a month & the company I work for uses Marriott as a preferred hotel. Wasn't very happy initially with their level of customer service. However, I've noticed it's gotten better over the past couple years & couldn't be happier. Highly recommended.
Gennifer A.
I've stayed at Marriot's hotels across the continental US and have always found them to be stylish and well-maintained. After a long day of travel or business, I love that nearly all Marriots offer room service. When I travel for pleasure, it's often my default choice for where to stay.
Rhia R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This is my first choice when looking for a place to stay when I travel. I've always received great service from their staff, which made for an enjoyable experience. Most definitely my home away from home.
Valerie H.
I recently stayed at the Marriott marquee in Times Square I was very happy with my visit to the hotel. The hotel was very clean the staff were friendly and the view from my room of Times Square was amazing.
Lindsay K.
W Bridgewater, MA
My favorite chain of hotel to stay with. I like that they have different levels of options too. For example, their Courtyards are more affordable but definitely still classy, but if you're looking for extra luxury JW Marriotts are beautiful. Always friendly and accommodating staff!
Melanie R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Almost every time I have stayed with Marriot it has been a pleasure with clean rooms and decent customer service. I did have some billing issues but it was resolved through some time, but it got resolved.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?