BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Brittany W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My fiance and I travel a lot, and we have never had a bad experience with Marriott. The employees have always been accommodating and helpful, and the rooms are always nice. We also like their rewards program.
Cathy T.
Marriott is one of the better hotel lines to stay in. They are always clean, staff is always courteous and efficient. And with their rewards program it makes it an even better value for your money and stay.
Christina C.
I love the Marriott hotels & resorts, but I do prefer Hilton over this chain. I have found that their beds are comfortable, clean rooms, okay service. I wish their rewards program was better because I've stayed at a ton of their high end hotels and never got a free room or room credit.
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Very nice hotel. Never had a problem. Bed are comfy room is nice and roomy. Never really had a problem with customer service or the reps at the desk. Affordable and comfortable and clean. Very nice overall
Amy K.
Wexford, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
When we are out of town and need a hotel we always look for a Marriott to stay in. They are typically clean and have helpful staff. We even ended up having our wedding at a Marriott and were very pleased. I would recommend this chain to anyone looking for a good quality hotel stay.
Chelsea B.
Austin, TX
I always enjoy staying at Marriott properties. They tend to be a little pricey, however I don't mind paying for quality. I have never been anything but comfortable in a Marriott hotel. A very happy customer!
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have been to some of the nicest Mariotts and then some that I wasn't so pleased with. I give them an A because overall I do know Mariott will be up to a certain standard and I appreciate all the extras.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've been really happy with my stays at Marriott hotels. I lived in the Santa Clara location for almost two months and found it to be really great - good customer service, very clean, good amenities. Couldn't ask for much more.
Angelica R.
San Diego , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I'm a marriot rewards member silver I have enjoyed every stay I have had at marriot I would recommend staying there avoid the courtyard Marriotts and you will be fine. Love their modern look in there hotels.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Our go to hotel chain. The service is always amazing and the rooms clean! They have locations worldwide and it's a great feeling to know that The high standards will be there regardless of the destination.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?