4.59 / 5 based on 15,238 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,773 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott Hotels are our hotels of choice for travel. They are clean and the stuff is usually family friendly. In some hotels of the chain in the US there could be more effort made to use reusable plates and silverware instead of producing such a large pile of trash after breakfast.
The rooms weren't as updated as I'd like them to be and neither was the resort I stayed in. The staff was super friendly and made up for the lack of reservations. I did enjoy the pools and the fact it was right off the beach. Overall I'm satisfied and would definitely recommend.
Loveeeee these hotels. I always stay there when I can when I travel. Great customer service and great quality of rooms! My favorite part is how comfortable the rooms are and everything is so great!!!!!
Was NOT impressed! Charge for wifi, charge for water, no complimentary breakfast. Small rooms, tiny bathroom. Outdoor pool. I don't understand how I can pay quite a bit for for a "luxury" hotel and it's not even half as good as a Holiday Inn Express or a Hampton Inn! Will not be going back
Whenever I travel for work, I try to stay in a Marriott. The beds are so comfortable and the staff is usually friendly. I stay here a few times a year. I like how large the rooms are, and they often have nice views from the upper floors. My favorite one was in San Francisco.
Never been to a Marriott I didn't like! Trying to think of some of my favorites... The Marriott in Puerto Vallarta is amazing! In the states, the Marriott in South Beach and the one in DC are great as well.
Recently stayed at a Marriott in San Diego. We had so many issues with the rooms we were assigned, I will give them 3 stars because they tried to accommodate us and compensate us for all our troubles.
Marriott is great! They have so many locations to choose from. I like to stay There when I'm going to the hot spots of my destination! They make me feel very at home! The service Is exceptional!!!!!!!
I have loved all of my stays at every Marriott, specifically the ones in Chicago and San Antonio. I love this chain, so professional and classy. Worth the extra money, completely satisfied overall.
Super good rewards program and tons of locations. This is a great chain of hotels for people who travel often. Overall, the rooms are big, comfortable, and have tons of channels on the tv's. Highly recommend this hotel chain and signing up for the rewards program they offer.
Q & A
How is the service there ?
Do you have a Marriott Rewards Card? Is it helpful?
What are your favorite part about staying at a Marriott
Does anyone know any secrets to getting better rates?
Do all Marriott hotel & resorts offer 24 hour pool service?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos