BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Alina K.
Princeton, NJ
Typically very nice hotels. Little pricey but usually worth it. I find these hotels many places. The service is always above average. I'm pleased with my experiences when I've stayed at this hotel.
Maricela M.
Forney, TX
I stayed in one of their sites at LA Canterra. It was cozy and convenient. The staff spent their time talking about partying and gossiping about their Co workers, which made my wait a little uncomfortable, but the room wad well worth the minor inconvenience.
Aj W.
I've consistently had a great experience at any Marriott hotels I have stayed in. I also really love the free breakfast which makes business travel that much easier.
Dera E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always love staying at Marriotts! My husband and I travel frequently, so if a Marriott is available we often book it! They are usually updated and clean! Staff has always been friendly!
Ashley L.
Albertville, AL
Generalized great hotel. The particular one I stayed at in Nashville, TN made you pay $20 to park. No notice was given of this and we were only staying one night. Otherwise great hotel.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My dad traveled for his company and always stayed at Marriott. he racked up so many points we would go on vacation 2-3x a year and not have to pay for anything inside the hotel or airfare.
Regina M.
The one I visited felt like it was 5 stars. Made my stay enjoyable. If there were any issues, the front desk made sure to try their hardest to resolve it. Rooms were comfortable and clean
Katie D.
Carlsbad, CA
Love Marriott, always so consistent. The best Marriott I have been to was on the Disneyland property in Los Angeles. They made it feel very high class, but welcoming to kids. We found a pair of dirty socks under the bed and they removed our parking charges!
Allie C.
We were married at the Marriott Harbor Beach in Fort Lauderdale Fl. The property is breathtaking and is right on the beach. Staff is friendly and the restaurant (Ocean 3030) is delectable!
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We have a Marriott card and use it for most purches so we can get hotel stays... Great hotel and the staff is always super friendly. We have stayed at their extended stays and those are great too!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?