4.59 / 5 based on 15,162 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I always stay at a Marriott hotel or at least a hotel owned by them. They never fail to impress. Reasonable prices and great service. Complimentary breakfast is usually very good with a great variety of items.
I never usually have problems :) lots of availability all over and no issues with customer service. Sometimes I find the linen to be worn out which is a little shady, but rooms are clean and that’s a big plus.
I like Marriott alright but I’m still more loyal to Hilton. I prefer their HHonors program and find them in places I visit more so than Marriott. Marriottt is stellar, but I don’t typically book them unless o have to.
Marriott is a great company that always provides great service. I travel regularly and I choose Marriott when I can because of their consistency in service, cleanliness, and comfort without breaking the bank.
Marriotts are generally good hotels, but definitely important to read reviews on each before staying. Definitely join the rewards program to get the best deals and other things like free WiFi. Would recommend
Good reliable hotel to stay in. Pretty pricy but yet they are clean and very understanding, my favorite part is that when you come back from a long day out you come to a room clean and with turn down service.
The only hotel that we will stay in is the Marriott hotels. They never disappoint and are always very clean and we have never had a complaint about them. They also have a credit card in which you get points for using it, and the points can be used for free nights to stay at any Marriott hotel! That helped cut hundreds of dollars off of our cost for our two week vacation in Florida two years ago!
The Marriott has some beautiful hotels. The JW Marriott in Palm Desert is gorgeous and I would definitely recommend staying there. Some of the other Marriotts are a little pricey for the amenities they offer.
The beds were nice and so was the room I stayed at, but the neighbors were slamming their doors all night and seemed to be fighting. I forgot my Morphe makeup palette which cost me $35 in the room and while I was able to call lost and found at the one in San Antonio they never got back to me even though they said they would. After calling them 3 days in a row and never getting a call back and the same response of "we will get back to you" I gave up!
I use Marriott whenever I travel because I always have a clean room. The more you stay at Marriott hotels, the more points you get which you can use to get free stuff. I would recommend staying at a Marriott.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos