BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Maura M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Recently stayed at a Marriott in San Diego. We had so many issues with the rooms we were assigned, I will give them 3 stars because they tried to accommodate us and compensate us for all our troubles.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
This is always my choice for hotels when I travel. They have awesome housekeeping service and friendly staffs at the desk. They go above and beyond to make you feel right at home. Awesome hospitality!
Brooke B.
Lehi, UT
I really like how it stays the same every hotel we go to! Always clean and the beds are always comfortable! The cleanliness is my favorite and how the staff is always nice and helpful is always a plus!
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
This is my favorite company of hotels to stay with. They are always clean & the bedding is high quality. They have so many hotels in so many areas, it's always easy to find one where I am vacationing.
Kathrin  Y.
Dpo, AE
Marriott Hotels are our hotels of choice for travel. They are clean and the stuff is usually family friendly. In some hotels of the chain in the US there could be more effort made to use reusable plates and silverware instead of producing such a large pile of trash after breakfast.
Beth S.
Alcoa, TN
We love staying at Marriott Hotels. It doesn't matter where we are traveling to, it seems like the rooms are always super clean and spacious, the staff is friendly, and it's not as noisy as other hotels we have been to. Beds are very comfortable and the linens are very nice.
Elysia A.
Salem, MA
Whenever I travel for work, I try to stay in a Marriott. The beds are so comfortable and the staff is usually friendly. I stay here a few times a year. I like how large the rooms are, and they often have nice views from the upper floors. My favorite one was in San Francisco.
Stephen F.
New Riegel, OH
Stayed at the Marriott in Columbus for a conference down the street, the front desk was excellent and the beds were amazing, that night a storm was cracking and banging outside and I slept like a baby!
Crystal S.
Atlanta, GA
Always a little more expensive, but the comfort and the cleanliness it usually worth it. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience at a Marriott. But it's not my go to. That'll depend on where I'm going
Nikki R.
Rochester, NY
I've always loved staying at Marriott - they're a little expensive, but you do get a really great quality of service for the price that you're paying, especially if you book well enough ahead of time.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?