BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

mj d.
I have always been treated good when I stay at a Marriott. The staff is always so great. I am going to be staying again in a couple weeks and am looking forward to me stay. It is a great and relaxing place to get a room. I would not stay at any other chain and the rewards program is great.
Marinelly D.
Marriott Hotels are fantastic. You truly know what you are going to get wherever you go. They are definitely pricey, but are worth the extra cash from time to time. Their service, offerings, and environment is wonderful!
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
Classy and great breakfast. At most locations there are plenty of amenities and great customer service. It's not too expensive but it's also not cheap but then again most cheap motels are too good to be true.
Angela B.
Raymond, NH
I always have a great experience at any of the Marriott hotels I have stayed at. The rates are affordable and they offer points to accumulate for rooms. I love the flexibility they have with accommodations.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
The Marriott chain of hotels is actually very nice. I love the fact with the rewards program that you can earn free nights and free stays. It just takes awhile to get them if you don't stay in a hotel very often, but I was traveling with business and racked up points actually pretty fast.
Moonie M.
My family owns a Marriot Rewards Timeshare so we always stay at Marriott hotels, and it is the best decision my parents have made. The service is impeccable, the amenities presented to you on the resorts are always amazing, and the staff is very warm and friendly. The resort is truly a home away from away and the international partnership allows you to stay all over the world in a comfortable room.
amanda w.
Marriott is a brand you can always rely on and they are quickly taking over the hotel market. Their international presence is getting huge and that's great for someone looking for a familiar name over seas! Definitely a reliable brand in and outside the states. Always a top company by Forbes!
Kayla L.
Marriott rooms seriously make you feel like you are at home! They may be pricey but they are so worth it! And their breakfast is always amazing! I recommend staying at a Marriott next time you need a hotel!
ariana c.
BEST HOTELS EVER! LOVE THE AMENITIES AND THEY NEVER DISAPPOINT WITH BREAKFAST! I love staying at their hotels because everything is neat, clean and their beds are the softest! Makes you want to stay another night! I love how a lot of their hotels have the gym/pool! Gives you time to relax before bed!
Yane G.
Great reliable hotel it's affordable and the customer service is great too. I have never had a problem while staying at a Marriott you get what you pay for with them and that is clean rooms and good service.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?