BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Danielle B.
Queensbury, NY
The Marriot in Lake George NY is beautiful, clean and affordable. I would highly recommend an would stay again. The best part is the amazing view of the lake!
Trisha W.
Glendale, CA
Just had a great weeks stay at the Marriott in Union Square in SF. Was there for business and slept great and enjoyed the fitness room several times as well!
Carina K.
Globetrotter Expert
Good service, large rooms, good amenities. I found them it be a bit expensive but worth it! They also typically offer a good breakfast which is a big bonus :)
Amanda M.
Hot Springs, AR
Consistently good chain of hotels; however on the higher end of the price scale typically. Decent customer service, but a notch below that of the Hilton chain.
Cici D.
Great customer service! Rooms are clean and prepped for the stay. I've stayed in different Marriott's in different cities and they all have been very pleasant.
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
Marriott is always such a great place to stay no matter what city we are in! We always know to expect good customer service and cleanliness and a good time :)
Robert Anthony M.
Tucson, AZ
When I'm traveling I enjoy my stays at the Marriott. The resorts are very nice, for the most part their beds are comfortable. Their customer service is great.
jenifer w.
Lakewood, WA
I enjoy staying at Marriott hotels I have no complaints we have stayed 6x at different ones over the last year. They are always very accommodating and comfy.
Shelby V.
We stay at many marriot hotels. We've always hade great service with them. Everyone is always nice. The rooms are always well kept and my kids love the pools.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
My mom and I stayed a week in one in New Mexico while visiting my sister and It was very nice. Free breakfast, amenities were good and they were very friendly.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?