Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,227 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The Marriot in Lake George NY is beautiful, clean and affordable. I would highly recommend an would stay again. The best part is the amazing view of the lake!
Just had a great weeks stay at the Marriott in Union Square in SF. Was there for business and slept great and enjoyed the fitness room several times as well!
Good service, large rooms, good amenities. I found them it be a bit expensive but worth it! They also typically offer a good breakfast which is a big bonus :)
Consistently good chain of hotels; however on the higher end of the price scale typically. Decent customer service, but a notch below that of the Hilton chain.
Great customer service! Rooms are clean and prepped for the stay. I've stayed in different Marriott's in different cities and they all have been very pleasant.
Marriott is always such a great place to stay no matter what city we are in! We always know to expect good customer service and cleanliness and a good time :)
When I'm traveling I enjoy my stays at the Marriott. The resorts are very nice, for the most part their beds are comfortable. Their customer service is great.
I enjoy staying at Marriott hotels I have no complaints we have stayed 6x at different ones over the last year. They are always very accommodating and comfy.
We stay at many marriot hotels. We've always hade great service with them. Everyone is always nice. The rooms are always well kept and my kids love the pools.
My mom and I stayed a week in one in New Mexico while visiting my sister and It was very nice. Free breakfast, amenities were good and they were very friendly.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos