4.59 / 5 based on 16,476 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have always been treated good when I stay at a Marriott. The staff is always so great. I am going to be staying again in a couple weeks and am looking forward to me stay. It is a great and relaxing place to get a room. I would not stay at any other chain and the rewards program is great.
Marriott Hotels are fantastic. You truly know what you are going to get wherever you go. They are definitely pricey, but are worth the extra cash from time to time. Their service, offerings, and environment is wonderful!
Classy and great breakfast. At most locations there are plenty of amenities and great customer service. It's not too expensive but it's also not cheap but then again most cheap motels are too good to be true.
I always have a great experience at any of the Marriott hotels I have stayed at. The rates are affordable and they offer points to accumulate for rooms. I love the flexibility they have with accommodations.
The Marriott chain of hotels is actually very nice. I love the fact with the rewards program that you can earn free nights and free stays. It just takes awhile to get them if you don't stay in a hotel very often, but I was traveling with business and racked up points actually pretty fast.
My family owns a Marriot Rewards Timeshare so we always stay at Marriott hotels, and it is the best decision my parents have made. The service is impeccable, the amenities presented to you on the resorts are always amazing, and the staff is very warm and friendly. The resort is truly a home away from away and the international partnership allows you to stay all over the world in a comfortable room.
Marriott is a brand you can always rely on and they are quickly taking over the hotel market. Their international presence is getting huge and that's great for someone looking for a familiar name over seas! Definitely a reliable brand in and outside the states. Always a top company by Forbes!
Marriott rooms seriously make you feel like you are at home! They may be pricey but they are so worth it! And their breakfast is always amazing! I recommend staying at a Marriott next time you need a hotel!
BEST HOTELS EVER! LOVE THE AMENITIES AND THEY NEVER DISAPPOINT WITH BREAKFAST! I love staying at their hotels because everything is neat, clean and their beds are the softest! Makes you want to stay another night! I love how a lot of their hotels have the gym/pool! Gives you time to relax before bed!
Great reliable hotel it's affordable and the customer service is great too. I have never had a problem while staying at a Marriott you get what you pay for with them and that is clean rooms and good service.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos