BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Danita F.
Loganville, GA
Stayed in a Marriott property while in Michigan for my mother-in-law's 100th birthday. Large rooms that had been recently updated. Very busy weekend for the location but the front desk handled everything well.
Amy P.
Minneola, FL
Every experience I've had at a Marriott hotel has been a positive one. The staff is friendly, the beds comfortable, and it's always clean. When looking for a place to stay, I always check the Marriott brand first.
Stephanie O.
Little Rock, AR
Severely disappointed with putt last stay. We got married at the hotel for New Year's Eve/ honeymoon and the staff were not very nice. The room was just ok and the bed was not very comfy. I really disliked waiting a half and hour to get our car the next day.
Bob D.
My girlfriend and I usually stay at a Marriot when traveling but we haven't signed up for their rewards yet...should probably do that. They're always clean and I've never had a problem with the room and/or staff.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriot hotels are great almost always an amazing stay. Although sometimes they have been kind of low key and not the greatest to stay in but they are clean and quiet. Especially good for traveling and a nice sleep.
Myra Y.
Arcadia, CA
Marriott is a hotel I have most stays in. When travelling it is the first hotel that comes to mind. Great service, clean, updated and affordable. Through the years, I have not stayed at a bad Marriott hotel yet.
Cassandra G.
Porterville , CA
I love Marriott hotels! Especially the one in Fremont Ca. We stay here every Raider game. The staff knows us very well and are excellent. The concierge floor is awesome.
Adrienne G.
Some people like boutique hotels and those are fine for the trendy visit. but sometimes you need a tried and true.. a place that is comfy and has consistent management across the board. I prefer Marriott for that.
Juan J.
When my brother had a soccer tryout in Houston one of his friends recommend us to stay at this hotel because of how nice and clean it was. He was absolutely right! Our first time we were satisfied with our stay!
Katie G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The most recent Marriott I stayed at (Lincoln, NE) had very friendly staff and clean rooms, but odd room layout (particularly the bathroom) and wasn't great for more than one person! But overall great hotel chain!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?