BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11965)
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love the Marriott hotel chains. The rooms are clean and up-to0date. They have a great rewards program. Also, Marriott has Starbucks in their lobbies! Gotta love that!
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Ive had the pleasure to stay at the Marriott Brand hotels from here in Florida, to Tokyo and have never been disappointed by the room amenities, food, service, or spa.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Exelentes hoteles, me encanta quedarme en los hoteles marriott cada vez que viajo. La ultima vez que lo hice fue en Aruba y todo fue perfecto, las habitaciones hermosas. Me encanta!
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've only stayed in a Marriott once while I was in Europe. It was a nice Hotel. NO complaints. I actually think it was nicer than the Hilton we stayed in over there.
Victoria M.
Hayward , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel branch is amazing! My family and I stay at the one in Irvine at least 3 times a year and love it! The staff is very friendly and the location is super clean.
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
I've stayed at this hotel a couple of times. It's not that bad. It's clean and good customer service. The one in Hong Kong, the room was spacious and had a nice view.
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I've never had a bad experience at one of these hotels before, the rooms are always very clean and the customer service is always amazing. Very good for a hotel chain.
Jasmine N.
Bronx, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love staying at the Marriott when I travel because they are friendly and courteous . I have never had a problem with any of their hotels, the rooms are always clean.
Laren L.
Muscle Shoals, AL
We love Marriot Hotels. We have one locally that we go to several times a year just to get away. Its a little pricey, but we save to have a few days away from it all.
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
Whenever we travel and need a hotel, we love to stay at a Marriott property. Their rooms are always very clean and we have always had great experiences with the staff.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?