It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,784 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott is definitely one of my first choice hotels. Customer service is always great and not to mention how comfortable the beds are. I haven't had any issues and will definitely be using them again the future!
I recently went on a trip and stayed in many different Marriotts around the west coast including Portland Oregon, San Fransisco Ca, mount hood Oregon and Ogden Utah and every single one was a pleasant experience. The rooms were all large and very clean and the staff was knowledgeable about the areas.
The one thing that makes me prefer these hotels over any other are the beds! These are the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in! They do sell them and we are saving up to purchase one for our room. You need to try these beds!
Stayed at the Marriott County Hall in London and could not have been more pleased with the accommodations. Concierge was super friendly and helpful, the rooms were incredible spacious (which is supposedly rare in London) and the location sits on the Thames, next to the Eye and looking across to Big Ben.
Very nice hotel, and the service is just amazing. The room is nice, spacious, and very clean. I stayed for 3 days and it's just amazing. Love the spot we were in and would recommend this hotel if you can get one.
My father in law used to work for Marriott. He help design a lot of them, and did a lot of traveling because of it. Even though he doesn't work for them we still get the friends and family discounts and benefits.
The Marriott hotel is amazing. Their hotels are always super Homey and they have a variety of things to do. I love everyone about this hotel . I use this hotel anytime I go on vacation. I highly recommend this hotel .
Definitely a bit more expensive of a stay in a hotel but they are such perfect rooms and the interior is perfect and clean and luxurious. If you're looking for a nice hotel to treat yourself or to treat a loved one then this is it
We are Marriott rewards members so we always stay a a Marriott whenever possible. Their customer service has been wonderful and I have never had an issue with the cleanliness of the room. The rooms and availability of food is great for the price of the stay. They offer rooms a many different price points as well.
I'm a fan of Marriott and a longtime rewards member... personal and business travel, JW and original Marriott. I stay a few times every year, New Orleans every Spring, they are terrific there! Great restaurant too!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos