BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Mandy P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I find most Marriott hotels to be overpriced and amenity short. They tent to not be well up kept for the most part in the US. I would rather stay at their Hampton Inn and get the same quality room plus breakfast, free wifi, and often parking.
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love the Marriott. Everywhere I go I look to see if there is a Marriott in the location and there usually is. Yes, it's a bit pricey but it's usually located in a convenient area and the rooms and hotel is clean, nice and the staff is friendly.
Rima S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This is our to go chain hotels whenever me & my guy go traveling. I have always been impressed with their service (with the most recent one in Sao Paulo, Brazil) and their amenities are great. Good thing we joined their loyalty program. Perks are great!
Michelle E.
Northville, MI
I recently stayed at a Marriott hotel while visiting Niagara falls and it was wonderful. My room had an amazing view of the falls and the fireworks and was really close to lots of fun things to do. The hotel had great staff and nice amenities.
Marissa A.
Marriott always knows how to treat their guest. The customer service is incredible. My family and I stay there often as my dad is platinum elite status, as we are never disappointed. The rooms are clean and beautiful and the food is excellent.
Kana N.
Arlington Hts, IL
I've stayed at several locations, and I always had enjoyable stay. Locations are good, and their rooms are always clean. I have no complaints for customer services I had there.
Katee A.
Decent experience. I stay at the Rotary House ran by the Marriott in Houston Texas. I always have a wonderful time and they are very impressive with customer service. Would recommend 10/10 and I go there at least twice a year.
Mayra M.
Long Beach , CA
We have stayed several time here with our family members .it's nice and clean they always make u feel like home.the only thing is i would like for them to provide free wifi insted they charge u $5.99 per day to use it.so that kind of sucks hehe.
Lu C.
My favorite hotels in terms of non vegas hotels! We're always treated nicely, and the rooms are always clean. We almost always get free upgrades too, since we're rewards members!
Bianca W.
Huntington, WV
I have never had a bad stay at a Mariott. Their hotels & staff are both very nice & welcoming! My fav was the one we stayed at in San Juan, PR, all of the staff went out of their way for us & offered suggestions of "must see's" on the island.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?