BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11978)
Kim A.
American Fork, UT
I absolutely love staying in Marriott hotels. The facilities are clean and the staff is professional. The beds are very comfortable and guaranteed a great night sleep.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
A good place to stay for a vacation. The people are friendly and I like that they offer free breakfast at certain locations. They also have decent prices for a week stay.
Suzanne B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott is my favorite hotel simply because they have the most locations. When I've had to travel to some obscure places for work, I can be sure there is always a Marriott closeby. Their membership rewards are also the bomb!
Faith B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've stayed in 2 Marriotts, one in Virginia and one in New Jersey and I had nothing but positive experiences with them. When I travel again it's who I'll be staying with.
Ronnae B.
San Diego , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I've stayed in Marriotts all over & haven't been let down once. Very clean, staff is always nice. Reservations are easy & the beds are comfy. Depending on the room you get 😊
Lindsie H.
South Jordan, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott is a great place to stay. When booking a hotel, you never know the quality of hotel you'll get...so I stick to marriott because I have never been disappointed.
Jazzmin C.
Long Beach, CA
I stayed for a weekend with my husband and I must say we had a great time with breakfast and pools with a full kitchen in our room. I recommend everyone five them a run
Tolshea A.
Concord, NC
When I travel for business I alway stay at a Marriot Hotel. The beds are always comfortable and the staff is always kind and courteous. This is my top hotel no doubt.
Amanda P.
We love staying at the Marriott. They customer service is always awesome. The room are a good size, the rooms are clean and the beds and linens are nice and comfortable.
Darin H.
Fairfield, IA
Clean, affordable, predictable is how I would explain Marriott. Seems to be the go-to for my friends weddings and it's always convenient too! I got their credit card to earn points and really have enjoyed the benefits from it!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?