4.59 / 5 based on 15,719 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,775 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The Marriott hotel is amazing. Their hotels are always super Homey and they have a variety of things to do. I love everyone about this hotel . I use this hotel anytime I go on vacation. I highly recommend this hotel .
Marriott is such a large chain that you get a variety of experiences good and bad. I always stay at the Marriott in uptown Albuquerque for work and that hotel is in desperate need of a makeover. Otherwise this chain is fine.
Marriott always has great customer service and great facilities. They are all over the country! They are not the cheapest but it becauE they are always clean and always better than the more affordable options
Spent the night at one of their Long Island, NY locations. The lobby, hallway, and room were all spotless. I am very particular when it comes to my pillows but bother the pillows and the mattress were extremely comfortable I would definitely recommend Marriott to friends and family traveling.
Always clean and well kept. The staff is really friendly, and always willing to help. We use Marriott as our only hotel and can't remember the last time we had a bad experience with the brand. Overall a wonderful hotel.
I have always had exceptional stays at the Marriot family of hotels. Outstanding staff, clean and comfortable accommodations, good restaurants on site, and simple check in and check out process. I have never had any issues with processing reservations or changing bookings. They are pricier than other hotels but you get what you pay for!
Marriott hotels are my go to hotels of choice. The rooms are always spacious, clean and super comfortable at an affordable price. Another thing that keeps drawing me back to Marriott hotels is their customer service, they are always willing to help and make you stay as hospitable as possible.
We've stayed one of the hotel's while we travel to NYC. It was right in the city, yet the hotel was super big and clean. It was unreal considering how many people are coming and going. The room was beautiful and clean as well. The people were nice. Also it was right on top of a Pokestop!!haha
Always clean & comfortable, they are not extremely luxurious but are just nice enough to make you happy you you chose them. I have stayed at several Marriott hotels & none have failed me thus far. Will return!
This chain seems good to me, its facilities and rooms. They are comfortable, modern and the attention is usually quite good. I have not had complaints about the opportunities that I have stayed in these and it is not necessary to recommend them because they already have the recognition of people.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos