BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jasmin B.
Brook, IN
Me and my husband stayed at the J.w Marriott and we loved it.
Very nice customer service, our rooms were so nice and very clean. Very cute decorations. It was also connected to the mall of America which was a plus! Beds were amazing and very comfy, bathroom was very clean and the soaking tub was great!
Shannon E.
Secane, PA
The customer service at every Marriott I've stayed at has been top notch. The rooms are clean, and the food is pretty good when you are looking for a quick bite. When I travel, Marriott is typically my first choice as I see a lot of value in their rewards program.
Alora G.
King, NC
With many of these it is wise to sign up for the rewards card. It is free and you can earn points on future stays. The service is good. Often, you have a food pantry for snacks, ice cream and a mini drugstore with goodys, ibuprofen, roads etc. Typical extended breakfast.
Margie A.
New Castle, DE
Marriott hotels are the best because they are always clean and neat, customer service is excellent, the locations are amazing, in my opinion definitely worth the money for business or vacation, alone or with the family, the staff will make you feel welcome every time.
Kirsty H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have never had a bad thing to say about any Marriott hotel I have ever stayed in, always nice and clean and the staff are extremely helpful and polite, not the cheapest place to stay, but most certainly worth the money as you know you will get a great nights sleep!!!
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love Marriott hotels! They are very up-scale and generally offer a lot of amenities. However, they are more expensive than a lot of other hotel chains. I have only stayed in them a few times, but every time I have it has been clean and had exceptional service.
Mignonette S.
I have stayed at Marriott hotels all over the world, and every time I have had a positive experience and received outstanding customer service. All of them have been clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend to others. Hope this helps!
Michela C.
I stayed at the Marriott in New Orleans. The hotel has recently undergone renovations. The lobby is very impressive and large. I also liked the new elevators. However, while some of the rooms are new and updated, the others were not updated and smelled like smoke.
Amanda S.
The Marriott hotels are always a place I know I will love staying. Their staff is always friendly and accommodating. Their beds are SUPER comfortable and everything is always clean and tidy.
Jillian G.
Faribault, MN
My boyfriend and I love Marriott! He's a rewards member and is working to be gold status! Lots of great locations! Their location in St Thomas has a fantastic beach and view of cruise ships 🚢
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?