4.59 / 5 based on 16,459 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed at one a few weeks ago and it was really nice as soon as we walked in the door on a rainy cold night we were greeted with some nice complimentary gooey chocolate chip cookies. The staff was really nice and helpful and I would 100% go their again. They also let me have more cookies :)
The hotel depends on what area you are in. I have always found that they are generally clean. The staff makes all the difference. The rooms are nice and efficient . I have always enjoyed my stay at Marriott hotels
I recently went on a trip and stayed in many different Marriotts around the west coast including Portland Oregon, San Fransisco Ca, mount hood Oregon and Ogden Utah and every single one was a pleasant experience. The rooms were all large and very clean and the staff was knowledgeable about the areas.
Mariott hotels are very caring to their costumers. I feel they give a much more "homey" vibe than a lot of other big brands as them. It truly makes you feel comfortable. Their beds are the best! Super comfy and soft.
Marriott hotels are really good hotels. Everytime I spend the night here I never have any issues. The rooms are ok and pricing good. I stay here when I've not made reservations for another hotel. It's a good back up.
I'm a fan of Marriott and a longtime rewards member... personal and business travel, JW and original Marriott. I stay a few times every year, New Orleans every Spring, they are terrific there! Great restaurant too!
I've stayed in several Marriott hotels. I can always trust them to be clean and well kept. They are nicely furnished and the beds are very comfortable. They are never sketchy and I always feel secure sleeping there.
I love staying at the Marriott anywhere I go. They are always friendly and clean. I've stayed in multiple Marriotts in multiple states and every time have had a good experience. If you're having trouble deciding on a hotel somewhere, always trust a Marriott. It can be pricey but it's well worth it.
Marriott hotels always seem to be my favorite when traveling. They always have great service, clean rooms, good deals and great locations! I have stayed in these all around and have never really had any complaints!
The Farmington Marriott in CT has such a wonderful staff. The ladies in the restaurant are super sweet particularly Nancy. The banquet department is very professional and all needs are met with a smile. Very happy
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos