4.59 / 5 based on 15,172 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Excellent hotel chain! Very professional employees. Every time we stay we feel comfortable and clean within our hotel rooms. Also nationwide and in multiple countries so we know just where we stay wherever we go:
Truly enjoyed my stay at my last Marriott Hotel friendly front desk staff, clean rooms and super comfy beds 10 out of 10 would definitely recommend for anyone who needs an affordable but wonderful place to stay.
I stayed at the Marriott one Christmas night and it ended up being one of the most memorable Christmas ever! And the staff was amazing, the hotel was orderly and very clean I would highly recommend staying here.
I’ve always enjoy my time at the Marriott!! I’ve been to the locations in Lancaster and Times Square, and both are beautiful, clean and pleasant to stay in! Great staff and wonderful experience time after time!
The rooms are always spotless and the staff very friendly no matter where I stay. I am a rewards member and have gotten free rooms a few times so I definitely think the 2 minutes it takes to sign up is worth it
I’m a loyal Marriott/SPG member, so I pretty much always stay at those hotel chains. Generally great hotels with clean rooms and helpful staff. Always tons of options across their range of hotels in the major cities. I’ll continue to stay at Marriott hotels, and would highly recommend.
I always stay at a Marriott hotel or at least a hotel owned by them. They never fail to impress. Reasonable prices and great service. Complimentary breakfast is usually very good with a great variety of items.
Marriott is my favortie hotel to stay at although it does have its downsides. It can be pretty exspensive but i guess you get what you pay for! I love the staff and the luxury feeling i get entering the lobby!
Free breakfast was what sold me but I also had to option to cook in the full kitchen inside my suite! It was clean and cozy! Felt just like home! I really loved the decor and the cleaning service was excellent
Every experience I have had at a hotel has been nothing but positive. Have had some issues with getting points added to my rewards number but customer service has always fixed the issue in a very timely manner
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos