BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Annie V.
I stayed at the Marriott in San francisco and it wasn't all that expensive. The staff was friendly and accomadating. The parking garage was a little sketchy though.
amanda k.
Rome, GA
We love Marriott Hotels. We are a member of their rewards program and use Marriott as often as we can. The Marriott hotels in Atlanta are great and there's a wide variety of choices depending on your needs and budget.
Erin D.
Oneida, NY
Best hotel chain. I own the Marriot time share and love it. Usually stay at the Myrtle Beach Resort and its the best next to Disney Resorts. Very clean property, friendly staff, and great activities for kids and families.
Robbyn S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott is a quality brand and always delivers. No matter where in the world, I know I'll have a clean, spacious room with the necessary amenities. I trust Marriott!
Sonia M.
I stayed in one of these for my bridal shower and it was amazing!!the room is so spacious..comfy and clean!!..i love the complimentary breakfast!!..i would like to come back when we save up some extra money for ourselves.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
We are going to stay a marriot in February when we visit family in florida . We also stayed at one when we went wyoming. They are very nice rooms and always clean!
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
I have stayed at a few Marriott Hotels, but my favorite was the one in the Jamaica. The food is excellent and so are the rooms. You won't be disappointed booking here.
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriot is great hotel to stay in. They are always clean the service is great and the design of each hotel is marvelous! When ever i travel i stay at the marriot and only the marriot. They have them all over the world!
Alicia M.
Staying at any mayor hotel is always a great experience. Love the pool and vast breakfast for the kiddos and love the comfy beds and nice linens for my own comfort.
Dianelys  N.
Rosemount, MN
It's comfy and clean. Their pricing is fair, the service is reliable. It's a hotel I would easily select. I know I will have a good stay whenever I'm in a Marriott.
Tanya O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is the difference in suite, resort and hotel?
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How many does cost to stay in motel
Nelya D.
What are the price ranges ?
Jay A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Has anyone ever had a bad experience when attending a wedding reception at one of these hotels? I haven't, just curious.
Daisy G.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Did you guys know that if you become a Marriott Rewards member you get free wifi in your hotel room? Sign up!