BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
My family and I always stay at the Marriott when we travel. We recently stayed at the Marriott in Honolulu and had a wonderful experience. It was right on the beach and central to all of the shops and restaurants !!
Lindsey E.
San Marcos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
When it comes to Marriott hotels I either have an amazing stay or a horrible stay. I have found the brand as a whole is very inconsistent. My other issue is that they charge for every little thing. The best thing about Marriott is normally the location.
Heather H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have stayed at the Marriott too many times to count and have encountered fantastic customer service! I love that some of their locations offer some Starbucks selections inside which is a great start to the morning.
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
They have good service, good food and okay rooms. Their beds sucks... Their rooms don't have any views! They don't upgrade. They didn't have a pool and their rate were expensive!!! I probably wouldn't recommend this!
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
There really isn't any thing negative to say about any of the Marriott I've stayed at. I've stayed many many times at the one by city center Mpls mn. Always clean, staff is helpful, and they have security on grounds
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always clean, great guest services and restaurants are always good. The rooms are spacious in most hotels and the suites are even better. I would like to have to option for a concierge level room. I would recommend.
Rachel W.
I don't think I've ever had a bad stay at a Marriott hotel! They are great and offer so much with just a one night stay and the employees are always so friendly and helpful! You really can't go wrong staying at one!
Jessica O.
San Antonio t, Texas
My room was great the service impeccable. They offered free toiletries since I forgot some of my items. They served a continental breakfast every morning and a hoppy hour every evening. I will definitely use them again.
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
I've never had a bad experience at a Marriott hotel. As a lacrosse player I am always traveling and Marriott hotels are usually my go to hotel when traveling to a distant sporting event wherever the location may be.
Sandra N.
Amherst, MA
I've been to multiple Marriott Hotels around the world. Their service is amazing! Always find the rooms to be clean and comfortable. Some hotel rooms are more spacious than others, just depends on the location. Had no trouble asking them to bring a mini-fridge up if one is not provided in the room.
Tanya O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are there cheap prices hotels with excellent services?
Kei H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I know its like the westin but how is the pricing?
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where can you get really cheap deals?
Helene H.
What is the worst Marriott hotel you have stayed at?
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How many does cost to stay in motel