BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Rachelle D.
Have stayed at a few Marriotts. Most recently, in Dayton, Ohio. Staff was friendly, room was clean and accommodating. Next stay is the Courtyard by Marriott in Kauai.
Erin D.
Oneida, NY
Best hotel chain. I own the Marriot time share and love it. Usually stay at the Myrtle Beach Resort and its the best next to Disney Resorts. Very clean property, friendly staff, and great activities for kids and families.
Jessica A.
Hialeah, FL
Marriott never fails. They have great rooms with all the amenities you need and the staff is always available for your any hour needs. Rooms and public areas are always maintained clean and in order.
Carina M.
San Francisco
Marriott brand is the best in customer service! Rewards program is fantastic - and their service is consistently great! Clean rooms, lots of locations, and variety!
Allison H.
Saint james, NY
Marriott hotels are the greatest I've ever stayed at! The staff goes well out of their way to be helpful and make sure you enjoy your stay. Always very clean. If I could stay at a Marriott everywhere I traveled, I would.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
We are going to stay a marriot in February when we visit family in florida . We also stayed at one when we went wyoming. They are very nice rooms and always clean!
Haley P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stay at the Marriott in New Orleans when I'm there in business and it is fabulous! The staff is very accomodationg and they have everything you could want in-house!
amanda k.
Rome, GA
We love Marriott Hotels. We are a member of their rewards program and use Marriott as often as we can. The Marriott hotels in Atlanta are great and there's a wide variety of choices depending on your needs and budget.
Martha G.
Amazing Stayed at the Marriott Resort in Birmingham. Beautiful location. The room was extremely spacious and clean. The food was also very nice. The staff were friendly and welcoming
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriot is great hotel to stay in. They are always clean the service is great and the design of each hotel is marvelous! When ever i travel i stay at the marriot and only the marriot. They have them all over the world!
Olacia L.
Hackensack, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is this a all inclusive resort ???
Kei H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I know its like the westin but how is the pricing?
Helene H.
What is the worst Marriott hotel you have stayed at?
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Where can you get really cheap deals?
Andrew S.
How does Marriit compare with Hilton and HHonors?