BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I am a member of Marriott rewards, but it takes a long time to earn enough rewards to use them. The hotels are always really nice and the staff are great. I haven't had a bad experience at a Marriott.
Lindley F.
Florence, AL
Hands down my favorite hotel to stay. They have goose down mattresses along with bath and body work products in their bathroom. The mattresses are so comfortable that I get some of the best nights sleep ever.
Caitlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Always a comfortable, enjoyable stay at Marriott. The customer service has always been great and they have a good rewards program too. I've always had a good experience with clean rooms and good service.
Marta G.
I stayed at a Marriott in LA and I honestly thought the rooms would be better, the lobby and pool are beautiful but the rooms a bit outdated. I'm not saying all are like this but the one I stayed at was
Kaitlyn B.
wichita
The staff is always pleasant and kind. Smiles are given and received as soon as you walk through their doors. The rooms were good and the food was good. I can't complain or deny that this place is great.
Victoria C.
Southern Pnes, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My family states in these an average of 4 times a month with all the traveling we do for work and vacations, we wouldn't choose another hotel chain. Always clean and the customer service is outstanding.
Marni R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I don't regularly stay at Marriott hotels but when I do I am never disappointed. They are typically reasonably priced and have nice, clean rooms. Staff is always friendly. I would definitely stay again.
Jay A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I don't travel much where I need to stay at a hotel but the times I've had to the Marriott has been a great choice. The rooms always look neat and clean. I also have experience lots of friendly service.
Valerie H.
Bloomington, IN
My choice for any hotel company is Marriott. I always enjoy the service I receive when I saty at their hotels. Most recently I stayed at the JW MArriott in Indy and a Marriott in Tampa Bay, FL. Both were amazing places to stay!
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
I recently stayed at a local Marriott hotel. The hotel was beautiful and they staff was great. The room was furnished beautifully and the bed was very comfortable. I would always stay at any Marriott.
Tanya O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are there cheap prices hotels with excellent services?
Kei H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I know its like the westin but how is the pricing?
Helene H.
What is the worst Marriott hotel you have stayed at?
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Where can you get really cheap deals?
Tanya O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is the difference in suite, resort and hotel?