BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The JW Marriott in Grand Rapids, Michigan has got to be the most beautiful hotel in the city. Not only is it beautiful inside, it has the most amazing views of the city. An "A" grade simply isn't high enough for this hotel!
Alexis B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've stayed in the Marriot in Aruba, and it is one of the nicest hotels I think I've ever been to (beat closely by one I stayed in while visiting Santiago, Chile). They are always clean, luxurious, and wonderfully staffed.
Jett W.
Oak creek , WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Its a bit expensive and sometimes their customer service is bad but it has a warm feeling. It is very nice inside and most of the time celebrities go to those hotels
Robin M.
Junction City, KS
Absolutely love the Marriott in Columbus GA! The staff and management was just amazing! The offer a very nice hot breakfast selection as well as evening social hours. Their fitness room is well kept and always had water and towels.
Heather P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We love Marriott. We travel often and always stay with Marriott. Our favorite has been the Ocean Watch Villas in Myrtle Beach. Staff is always super nice and helpful.
Lisa S.
I LOVE Marriott hotels. The fact that they are all over the world gives me comfort. New places are fun and exciting, but it is great to know that at the end of the day the Marriott hotel is there, familiar, clean, wonderful.
Rebecca W.
Olivet, MI
Just recently stayed at the Marriott in Honolulu! They were the largest and cleanest rooms I have ever stayed at and oh my goodness the views were beautiful. I could have Sat on my balcony all night long! I want to go back!
Jen S.
Tampa, FL
I like to ask for Marriott when I travel for business. It's got a professional setting… not like a days inn or something where you're afraid of who's in the room next to you. It's fairly inexpensive and the rooms are clean.
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Stayed at a Marriott hotel just last weekend while it snowed. We had a couple encounters that were not taken care of so I really don't want to give more than 2 stars.
Daniel R.
If you need a place to stay the night of a place to have wonderful holidays, this hotel is for you. This is one of the most fancy and elegant hotels around the world.
Taylor C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Does anyone else take advantage of their rewards program? It really is one of the best!
Calisha  B.
Is the Marriott affordable?
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is it worth it staying here? I been to expensive hotels and their customer service is awful.
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where is best Marriott anyone has stayed at?
Kelli L.
Concord , NC
Does the Marriott hotel have a rewards program.