It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,782 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My family and I always stay at the Marriott when we travel. We recently stayed at the Marriott in Honolulu and had a wonderful experience. It was right on the beach and central to all of the shops and restaurants !!
When it comes to Marriott hotels I either have an amazing stay or a horrible stay. I have found the brand as a whole is very inconsistent. My other issue is that they charge for every little thing. The best thing about Marriott is normally the location.
I have stayed at the Marriott too many times to count and have encountered fantastic customer service! I love that some of their locations offer some Starbucks selections inside which is a great start to the morning.
They have good service, good food and okay rooms. Their beds sucks... Their rooms don't have any views! They don't upgrade. They didn't have a pool and their rate were expensive!!! I probably wouldn't recommend this!
There really isn't any thing negative to say about any of the Marriott I've stayed at. I've stayed many many times at the one by city center Mpls mn. Always clean, staff is helpful, and they have security on grounds
Always clean, great guest services and restaurants are always good. The rooms are spacious in most hotels and the suites are even better. I would like to have to option for a concierge level room. I would recommend.
I don't think I've ever had a bad stay at a Marriott hotel! They are great and offer so much with just a one night stay and the employees are always so friendly and helpful! You really can't go wrong staying at one!
My room was great the service impeccable. They offered free toiletries since I forgot some of my items. They served a continental breakfast every morning and a hoppy hour every evening. I will definitely use them again.
I've never had a bad experience at a Marriott hotel. As a lacrosse player I am always traveling and Marriott hotels are usually my go to hotel when traveling to a distant sporting event wherever the location may be.
I've been to multiple Marriott Hotels around the world. Their service is amazing! Always find the rooms to be clean and comfortable. Some hotel rooms are more spacious than others, just depends on the location. Had no trouble asking them to bring a mini-fridge up if one is not provided in the room.
Q & A
I don't stay here a lot, but I have stayed several times in past years. Has anyone noticed a decline in rooms and service recently?
What is the best Marriott in the USA?
Has anyone ever stayed at the Marriott out in Puerto Rico? Taking a trip this Spring.
Anyone been to the mariott orlando world center ? I'm going in april just wondering what its like?
How many Marriott allows the reward system? Are there any that do not allow the rewards?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos