Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,227 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I've stayed at many Marriot Hotels and I love them. Sometimes they can be a bit expensive, but my rooms have always been very clean, well stocked, and top notch staff.
I recently spent almost 2 months working in India. Thank goodness for an American hotel that I was familiar with even thousand and thousands of miles always from home.
I have stayed at the Marriott in Thailand. It was a beautiful hotel with an amazing pool that my family enjoyed swimming in. It was an amazing hotel with great service
Marriott hotels are clean and comfortable and staff are professional. They are located almost everywhere, and even have other options like courtyard at Marriott, etc.
Marriott's that I have experience with have been clean, friendly, well-equipped. I would rate an "A" but I am on a budget and these are not really my budget-friendly.
The Marriott Hotels are a great choice if you are looking for somewhere to stay while on vacation. I don't use it as often as other hotel chains, and that is mainly due to the fact that it is a little too pricey for me.
Every Marriott I've ever stayed in has been really nice and well kept with a wonderful continental breakfast.. they seem to pick great locations for their hotels too!
This hotel has the best service. They have clean rooms and very tidy bathrooms. The room service is a nice staff to seek help to. Great place to stay when traveling.
Living in Florida we are surrounded by Marriot. They offer a ton of perks for frequent customers. Hotels are always kid friendly, clean and staff us always friendly
I have stayed at he marriott and it's family of hotels and can only say good things about them. Great location and competitive proce is what brings me back every time!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos