4.59 / 5 based on 16,414 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
In my opinion, marriott has the best hotels and the best customer service on all of the reasonably priced chains. I feel like they always work to say Yes to any reasonable request. Their rewards program is great too!
There really isn't any thing negative to say about any of the Marriott I've stayed at. I've stayed many many times at the one by city center Mpls mn. Always clean, staff is helpful, and they have security on grounds
My family and I always stay at the Marriott when we travel. We recently stayed at the Marriott in Honolulu and had a wonderful experience. It was right on the beach and central to all of the shops and restaurants !!
I've always like the Marriott that's kind of my go to affordable price I can't really tell you my favorite part besides free breakfast LOL it's very affordable and you can have your dogs there so yeah I was definitely satisfied and I highly recommend it
I have stayed at the Marriott too many times to count and have encountered fantastic customer service! I love that some of their locations offer some Starbucks selections inside which is a great start to the morning.
Solid hotel for a reasonable price. The name is trustworthy so you know you are going to get a clean room with everything that you need. They are located all across the country so they are easy to find in any location.
I don't think I've ever had a bad stay at a Marriott hotel! They are great and offer so much with just a one night stay and the employees are always so friendly and helpful! You really can't go wrong staying at one!
When I travel, I typically choose Marriott hotels to stay in. It is a name that I trust! The staff is always very helpful and the rooms are clean! I never worry about my car in the lot, or my things left in my room.
We always stay in a Marriott when we go down to St. George, UT and we honestly love it. It is very clean, the staff is nice and friendly. The rooms have enough room for my husband and I and our 2 kids! Very pleased!
I have stayed at the Marriott and Marriot brand hotels many times. They are a little pricey, but the free breakfast and comfort is well worth it. WHen you book at Marriott you can rest assured you will have a clean, updated room (albeit a little small at some locations) with awesome customer service.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos