BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I can't say I've ever stayed in a Marriott and had any bad service! Every one of them I've ever stayed in over the years was clean, staff was friendly and helpful, and it was very affordable!
Payton G.
Villa Hills, KY
I really like these hotels because I have been stuck traveling before and gotten stranded and Marriott has made it a smooth ride. They offer clean and comfortable rooms with excellent service
Krystal G.
Pataskala, OH
Marriott hotels are affordable, offer a ton of perks, and can be found nearly anywhere. Bonus: I've stayed in many a hotel in my day, but cannot find softer, plusher, cuddlier beds anywhere.
Terricka D.
Stay at one in South Carolina with family. It was comfortable. The beds are great. Room service cleaned the rooms everyday. But that's all we did there was sleep, and back out on the town.
David P.
La Mesa, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
When I travel for business, my hotel chain of choice is Marriott. Friendliest staff, comfortable rooms, and best value around. Preference is Courtyards, followed by general Marriott hotels.
Connie A.
Seguin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I travel a lot, most often for business. Any time I'm in a new area, I look for a Marriott hotel. Always top-notch stafg, clean rooms and the best beds. Always go to Marriott for a good night.
Katrina S.
Oklahoma City, OK
The Marriott name of hotels is known for being consistent and clean. We have stayed in Marriott in places like Dallas, San Francisco, and Pittsburgh. The breakfast choices are pricey but we always go somewhere else anyway. The hotel is always clean and comfortable.
Dee Y.
The Marriott is always one of my go-to hotels to use whenever we are traveling! The rooms are always nice, the staff is always friendly and the prices aren't so bad either! Highly recommended!
lyndsay l.
Davenport, FL
I love going to any of the marriott hotels, they are always so clean and tidy. the few in Downtown orlando as VERY clean, the staff is friendly and they know how to make you feel comfortable.
Celia J.
A solid hotel chain. I'm never disappointed to stay in a Marriott. There is a wide variety in the types of hotels you may have, but you certainly get what you pay for when it comes to hotels.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?