Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,140 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I've visited friends that stayed in Marriott as well as stayed myself, pricey but you get what you pay for I'd say.
Great balance of hotel quAlity and price. In most markets and doesn't leave your hotel quality to a guessing game with the 5 and online pictures sites share
I reserved a block of rooms at a discount for guests at my wedding and stayed there the night before. Everyone was super friendly and the prices were great! Loved having the wifi!
I like the Marriott. Comfortable place to stay and great service. I would definitely recommend.
The Marriott name of hotels is known for being consistent and clean. We have stayed in Marriott in places like Dallas, San Francisco, and Pittsburgh. The breakfast choices are pricey but we always go somewhere else anyway. The hotel is always clean and comfortable.
I have always stayed in there hotels and have never had a problem!! There staff is very nice and there rooms are very clean!! I love them and will always stay with them.
Sure, some Marriots may vary (service, size, etc) depending on your location, but when you stay in a large city... some can just WOW you. The ones in small towns may seem like a typical nice hotel... but when they have tons of other hotels to compete with in a large city, they can go all out. I stayed at one for my honeymoon and it was amazing. They catered to your every need and even the bellhops remembered us and were courteous. It was amazing and whenever I go to that city, I will ONLY stay there!
I always look to stay in Mariott hotels when traveling. Every one I've been to has been incredibly clean and contains all the amenities I need when traveling. Their staff is friendly and accommodating in all the states I've visited. Nothing but good things to say.
If there is a Marriott where we are travelling, they are my go-to property. I like knowing what to expect, especially if we are short on time in our destination. I feel I get a consistant standard of cleanliness, service, and price at their properties.
Marriott properties are some of my favorites. As the daughter of a HelmsBriscoe associate I have stayed in my fair share of Marriott properties. Over all I have had a pleasant experience with them as a whole. Their rewards system is great and is definitely something worth looking into if you are a frequent customer.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos