BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Rochelle A.
White Plains, MD
I have stayed at the Marriott and Marriot brand hotels many times. They are a little pricey, but the free breakfast and comfort is well worth it. WHen you book at Marriott you can rest assured you will have a clean, updated room (albeit a little small at some locations) with awesome customer service.
Kathleen F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I enjoy staying at this hotel. They have all your basic needs and the price is always reasonable. I also like how you can typically find one anywhere, as with most big hotel.chains. I have never had a bad experience.
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
I have never stayed at the Marriott but I have attended two events there. I attended a graduation and a wedding in the Chicago downtown Marriott and I can say that the service was nice and everything looked well put together. If you are planning on having an event there, it's very nice how they decorate!
Alex O.
Ellicottville, NY
So far this has been my favorite hotel stay. Absolutely gorgeous building with fantastic accommodating staff! The room was awesome. Huge beds and a little living room setup. Two tvs and a big desk. I was in heaven!!
Lindsey E.
San Marcos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
When it comes to Marriott hotels I either have an amazing stay or a horrible stay. I have found the brand as a whole is very inconsistent. My other issue is that they charge for every little thing. The best thing about Marriott is normally the location.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always clean, great guest services and restaurants are always good. The rooms are spacious in most hotels and the suites are even better. I would like to have to option for a concierge level room. I would recommend.
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
They have good service, good food and okay rooms. Their beds sucks... Their rooms don't have any views! They don't upgrade. They didn't have a pool and their rate were expensive!!! I probably wouldn't recommend this!
Hillary S.
My husband gets a discount with most Marriott location through his employer. Every Marriott we visit is always in pristine condition and the rooms are so clean. The hotel staff is always friendly and very accommodating.
Sandra N.
Amherst, MA
I've been to multiple Marriott Hotels around the world. Their service is amazing! Always find the rooms to be clean and comfortable. Some hotel rooms are more spacious than others, just depends on the location. Had no trouble asking them to bring a mini-fridge up if one is not provided in the room.
Savannah G.
Silverstreet, SC
My husband and I always have a wonderful and pampered stay when we visit a Marriot Hotel or Resort. Each employee we have encountered has gone out of their way to ensure we have everything we need. I have always received exceptional customer service from Marriot staff.
Their rewards program is great too!
Sara B.
Stacy, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where is the nicest Marriott you have ever stayed in?
Clarissa D.
Espanola, NM
Which is your favorite Marriott?
Nelya D.
What are the price ranges ?
Stephanie B.
Do all marriott properties offer the complimentary breakfast? Looking for marriott locations in port richey fl but has to have the breakfast bc of crazy scheduling. Thank you in advance!
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How are these hotals and the price for them