Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,140 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed at the Marriott Courtyard for one night before my return flight to San Diego on a recent trip to Puerto Rico and it was a great experience. The bed was super soft and I slept like a baby. Check in and check out was a breeze. My fiance even signed up for Marriott rewards because it's our new hotel of choice. Another plus is that we love the Altitude Sky Lounge at the Marriott located at the Gaslamp Quarter in San Diego, it is a great place for drinks and relaxing.
I love staying at the Marriott! It's a bit pricier than Holiday Inn or other cheaper hotels, but the rooms are always clean, staff is nice and helpful, and I always feel like it's worth paying just a little extra for the comfort and luxury that the Marriott provides.
I love these hotels! every time i have stayed in one, it has always been nice and clean!
I enjoy staying at this hotel. They have all your basic needs and the price is always reasonable. I also like how you can typically find one anywhere, as with most big hotel.chains. I have never had a bad experience.
I love the Marriott very nice hotels staff is friendly and nice! I always prefer this hotel
Marriott is my go to hotel company. They own autograph, and Ritz which are two of my favorites. Marriott is always consistent. For business travel I love Courtyard And Residence Inn. I am a Marriott rewards member and credit card holder and I get lots of perks (free nights and upgrades). Keep up the good work Marriott!
Just like any hotel chain it all depends on location and the owner of the hotel. Never had any problems with any Marriott I stayed at.
I been in that hotel a competitive of times its was a nice hotel the workers were nice.
There is consistent service, regardless of what city I may find myself in. The Marriott is one of my favorite layover hotels. The rooms are super comfortable.
I've never stayed in a bad Marriott. We recently joined their rewards program oo earn towards free nights, which I think is great! The staff are always super nice, and the rooms and common areas are always very clean and comfortable! Most of them also have indoor pools, which is always a plus.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos