BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11951)
Cady D.
I had a friend that worked here a few years ago so we got discounted rooms! Loved the perks. Staff was always great and hotel rooms were always clean and nice. Never had any complaints!
Jessica L.
Denver
Always a great hotel to stay at. Very clean and comfortable. Service is exceptional. I have never had a problem. I can't always use - due to prices. Wish I could afford it more often.
Shauna S.
Bensenville, IL
I generally stay in Marriott's for work. They always provide Wifi which is great for out of towners. The one in Toronto did not have a free breakfast however, which was disappointing for the price. Very nice, clean and enjoyable experience overall.
Kaile S.
Best hotel in st.kitts. always a great stay. I used to live on the country and I would still stay there for a weekend. Great restaurant, great room, great pools, and great service. A+
Helen S.
Fletcher, NC
Variable product: sometimes wonderful sometimes 'meh.' I believe that if you are with their loyalty program, you get nice upgrades. service is usually good. REALLY like their beds.
Shannon T.
Clean, affordable, and new! I love this chain. I have recently been a newly renovated one and had a great experience. Friendly staff and has a nice crowd staying at the hotel as well.
Angela H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Love staying at this chain! Pretty consistent in the quality. They do a good job updating for the most part but they're always clean and friendly! They rewards program is great too!
Emily S.
Clay, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We stayed at the Mariott Stelaris in Puerto Rico and it was FABULOUS! The service was excellent and the overall atmosphere was so welcoming. I will definitely stay there in the future.
Brittany L.
I LOVE Marriott! I ALWAYS try to find this hotel FIRST! DID YOU HEAR they are looking into installing Netflix in their rooms so you can link your account when you travel?!?!?! WHAT?!?!
Lorraine H.
Ontario, CA
My family and I recently stayed at a location in San Diego in the Gas Lamp District and we LOVED it!! We had a great view of the nightlife as well as near by Petco park. It was great!!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?