BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Caitlin S.
East Aurora, NY
The Marriot is one of the most professional and comfortable hotel chains I have continuously stayed in. They are very accomodating and if there is an issue they will fix it as soon as possible!
Canney C.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Great place for the price. Although some of their rooms are way over priced for the amount of real estate that we were getting a night. But it's very comfortable. The amenities are well supplied.
Rosalyn S.
Sparks, MD
Marriott hotels are great and are located in most places I travel to. The reward system is great, and if you travel a decent amount, it's easy to reach the different statuses to get more perks!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Nice hotels overall, and generally affordable. I've never encountered one that has had free wifi (unfortunately they used to, but that went with expense accounts). It would be nice if they did!
lyss o.
Franklin Square, NY
I stay at Marriots often and I've always had friendly employees. The hotels are always clean and kept nicely. Some are obviously better than others but I would totally recommend staying at one.
Shelby G.
Binghamton, NY
Marriott is one of my favorite places to stay! they're very accommodating and have a GREAT rewards system. We always manage to get free rooms. They also have a great breakfast in the morning!
Alyssa A.
Elgin, OK
I recently stayed here this past weekend, and i really liked it! I was at the Courtyard hotel right next to an Arena in OKC. It was very nice, although the prices for food are very expensive!
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
Globetrotter Expert
It helps gain points faster. Even know it costs per year than nets out because of the free night stay per year they give you. So basically a free card that accelerates your points.
Caitlin S.
East Aurora, NY
I absolutely love Marriot hotels. And the timeshares are amazing too! We just booked our honeymoon through Marriot and it was very reasonable considering it is in Hawaii. They always impress.
Tristan W.
Birmingham, AL
This place makes you feel like home with the fresh cookies and the room service. The cleanliness of the room is a major plus at this hotel brand. The attitudes of the employees are wonderful.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?