BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11932)
Claire O.
Los Angeles, CA
Marriott Resorts and Hotels provide a great level of accommodations globally based on your price range and needs. I like the multiple options and group packages as well as member rewards.
Natalie d.
Rocklin, CA
I love staying at Marriott hotels. They always have helpful staff, clean rooms, and nice luxuries. The only unfortunate thing, of course, is the price! But you pay for the good life. Lol.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've stayed in a few different Marriott locations and have always had good experiences. The rooms are spacious and clean, nice amenities, good customer service, and convenient locations.
Tanya O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The marriot hotels are splendid! indeed! Last year, i ventured with my friends to Vegas and we stayed in the Marriot! i love it. it is clean, and room has a lot of space! i recommend it!
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This week we stayed at a Marriott in Orlando, Florida. I thought it was a very nice hotel and decently priced. It had a decent pool and even a Starbucks. The breakfast was free as well.
Jessica L.
Denver
Always a great hotel to stay at. Very clean and comfortable. Service is exceptional. I have never had a problem. I can't always use - due to prices. Wish I could afford it more often.
Angela H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Love staying at this chain! Pretty consistent in the quality. They do a good job updating for the most part but they're always clean and friendly! They rewards program is great too!
Taila W.
I use Marriott hotels always when I travel to a place there there is a Marriott. I've stayed in California and in Texas and it's always very clean and has a great service. Also, if you like and do travel a lot, their rewards program is a great deal
Shauna S.
Bensenville, IL
I generally stay in Marriott's for work. They always provide Wifi which is great for out of towners. The one in Toronto did not have a free breakfast however, which was disappointing for the price. Very nice, clean and enjoyable experience overall.
Lorraine H.
Ontario, CA
My family and I recently stayed at a location in San Diego in the Gas Lamp District and we LOVED it!! We had a great view of the nightlife as well as near by Petco park. It was great!!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?