BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Erin H.
Wdm, IA
I almost always stay at a Marriott whenever I can so I can earn Marriott Rewards points. Since I travel for work periodically it helps me accumulate points I can use for personal trips. I like all the choices for brands and hotel types under the Marriott umbrella.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
My favorite hotel of all time is the Marriott Grand at Point Clear, Alabama. The rooms are fabulous. The grounds are spectacular! Beautiful plants, flowers, walking trails. They have every amenity that you could ever need. The food and service are exquisite!
Bianca M.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have stayed at the Marriott at several locations around the US and I can honestly say that staying at the Marriott is one of my personal favorite hotels. The service is always wonderful and the rooms have always been great. I have never had a bad experience.
Rebecca S.
Tucson, AZ
The Marriott resorts never stop amazing me. The customer service is impeccable from the staff. The lazy river at the two I've been to is always a treat. I love lounging by the pool with a cocktail in hand.
Kristen S.
My best friends family owns a Marriott time share, and I have stayed at several of their resorts and hotels. The facilities are always clean and up to date. I'm never worried about what it will be like to stay in a hotel that they own. The staff is generally very friendly and helpful.
Cameron S.
Bowling Green, KY
My mom loves Marriott hotels, she's now an elite member of the hotel, so every time we travel we stay at a Marriott. For me, each hotel is different. Most of them are just your average hotel, but when you look there are some really nice Marriotts, that are the best
Abigail A.
Elk Grove , Ca
Whenever I travel to places, the first hotel deals I look for is Marriott! I love their accomodations, their place is so clean and presentable and the pricing is fair! I once stayed at the Marriott suites in Anaheim and I only paid 87/night for a 1 bedroom and living room suite. That's so good! And the place just looks awesome, its a great place to stay at for sure!
Lovey G.
Tulsa, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We travel a lot and always look for the nearest Marriott to what ever event we are attending. With Marriott we know we'll get a room that is clean and updated along with amenities like a bar/restaurant on site, pool/spa. Marriott is our top choice when available.
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA
Love the Marriott! We had our wedding at the Marriott and they were so accommodating! There was also a time when my daughter was sick in Columbus and we were trying to get a hotel....the Sheraton turned us away, but the Marriott was fantastic! They helped us get what we needed to wash the laundry, and also gave us breakfast after breakfast was done being served!
Taylor S.
Wilkesboro, NC
I love this hotel! I just went to the NCJSA Conference in Carolina Beach, NC and they were so welcoming. The hotel was clean and the staff were very helpful. They were also very well prepared for the high volume of guests. Very nice and hope to stay there again.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?