BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11986)
juan m.
Doral, FL
su trato es de primera al igual que en los hoteles hilton. el area de piscina y de juegos es increible, cuenta con unas confortables habitaciones para descansar y dejar ir todo el estres provocado en el trabajo,la familia o el dia a dia recomendado 100%
Amber P.
Chubbuck, ID
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've worked for Marriott and the brand name is something that is talked about daily. Making guests feel at home is number one. Every survey is taken seriously. Cleaning is double checked.
Nisha J.
Washington, DC
This brand of hotels are always up to date with modern service and interior. The rooms are nicely put together, with little walking space. Great for a romantic weekend away. Try Marriott.
Brandi W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love staying in Marriotts. For the most part, I never have problems and the rooms are always clean. I have stayed in so many across the states and know I can rely on them for being great!
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
Marriott is such a great hotel! My company always recommends that we go and stay at this superchain. They have great customer service and lots of fun points systems.
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We have a Marriott card and use it for most purches so we can get hotel stays... Great hotel and the staff is always super friendly. We have stayed at their extended stays and those are great too!
Katie D.
Carlsbad, CA
Love Marriott, always so consistent. The best Marriott I have been to was on the Disneyland property in Los Angeles. They made it feel very high class, but welcoming to kids. We found a pair of dirty socks under the bed and they removed our parking charges!
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My dad traveled for his company and always stayed at Marriott. he racked up so many points we would go on vacation 2-3x a year and not have to pay for anything inside the hotel or airfare.
Jody H.
Barrington, NH
I just had my family and wedding party stay in a Marriott in NH and it could not be better! Everything was great and made for a perfect wedding weekend. Clean, friendly, and a great rate.
Cady D.
I had a friend that worked here a few years ago so we got discounted rooms! Loved the perks. Staff was always great and hotel rooms were always clean and nice. Never had any complaints!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?