BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Roselyn W.
Culver, OR
Always have the best experience when staying at the Marriott. The staff always meets my expectations. They always make us feel at home. It's a great place with great rates.
Liz M.
I love staying at Marriott hotels. The employees are always so accommodating. They always make sure you have a wonderful experience. The pillows are amazing. The most comfortable beds and pillows. I will always recommend these hotels.
Katrina M.
Dixon, CA
I stayed at a Marriott when i was going to Disneyland in Southern California. There was SUCH great service and it was beautiful. There was a starbucks in the lobby and quite a big pool with all day access and lounge chairs and provided towels. One of my favorite hotels. Highly recommended.
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL
Overall, I have found Marriott to be a good value for the money. Hotels are generally comfortable, and there are lots of amenities. Drives me nuts at the resort fee tho. The fees that hotels have started to charge are ridiculous.
Caitlin B.
Horsham, PA
Marriott Hotels are extremely nice. The customer needs service was great and my room had a smooth layout. Room service did a wonderful job and was extremely polite. The food offered also was enjoyable. Marriott are very nice.
Samantha B.
San Diego, CA
Great hotel company to stay with! They tend to have better rooms than some of the other chains and I've always been greeted with accommodating staff. Some of their locations are amazing and offer the best views/access to the area.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have stayed in several Marriott properties. They are all pretty all similar unless you stay in the JW which is the luxury version. Hawaii JW was no exception. You can usually always expect the same good service, clean rooms, etc.
Courtney B.
Towson, MD
Every vacation I have ever taken we always check into the Marriott Hotels. Always great customer service and 24 hour assistance. We recently signed up for the point system vacation package and would truly recommend to anyone interested.
Samantha M.
Chula Vista, Ca
This hotel always suits my needs. They are very accommodating. We stay at Marriot about once a year when we travel to Northern California. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I will continue to stay at this establishment.
Kayla B.
Galt, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
When I went to Hawaii with my family. We crashed Mariots pool after we bought/ate breakfast there. The food was amazing and their pool was amazing also. You could tell its a high end hotel. Pretty expensive but it looks worth it. (:
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?