BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11951)
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stay at quite a few hotels each year for leisure and I always choose the Marriott. The bedding is exceptional, wonderful customer service, and always a great clean room for a great price.
Ashley L.
Albertville, AL
Generalized great hotel. The particular one I stayed at in Nashville, TN made you pay $20 to park. No notice was given of this and we were only staying one night. Otherwise great hotel.
Alina K.
Princeton, NJ
Typically very nice hotels. Little pricey but usually worth it. I find these hotels many places. The service is always above average. I'm pleased with my experiences when I've stayed at this hotel.
Aj W.
I've consistently had a great experience at any Marriott hotels I have stayed in. I also really love the free breakfast which makes business travel that much easier.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My dad traveled for his company and always stayed at Marriott. he racked up so many points we would go on vacation 2-3x a year and not have to pay for anything inside the hotel or airfare.
Katie D.
Carlsbad, CA
Love Marriott, always so consistent. The best Marriott I have been to was on the Disneyland property in Los Angeles. They made it feel very high class, but welcoming to kids. We found a pair of dirty socks under the bed and they removed our parking charges!
Brandi W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love staying in Marriotts. For the most part, I never have problems and the rooms are always clean. I have stayed in so many across the states and know I can rely on them for being great!
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We have a Marriott card and use it for most purches so we can get hotel stays... Great hotel and the staff is always super friendly. We have stayed at their extended stays and those are great too!
Amber P.
Chubbuck, ID
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've worked for Marriott and the brand name is something that is talked about daily. Making guests feel at home is number one. Every survey is taken seriously. Cleaning is double checked.
Lauren C.
Lincoln, CA
These have always been the nicest hotels we have stayed in. I just hate how they are twice as expensive that the decent ones like Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn. Wish they were more affordable
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?