4.59 / 5 based on 11,931 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We have a Marriott card and use it for most purches so we can get hotel stays... Great hotel and the staff is always super friendly. We have stayed at their extended stays and those are great too!
The one I visited felt like it was 5 stars. Made my stay enjoyable. If there were any issues, the front desk made sure to try their hardest to resolve it. Rooms were comfortable and clean
These have always been the nicest hotels we have stayed in. I just hate how they are twice as expensive that the decent ones like Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn. Wish they were more affordable
We were married at the Marriott Harbor Beach in Fort Lauderdale Fl. The property is breathtaking and is right on the beach. Staff is friendly and the restaurant (Ocean 3030) is delectable!
I love staying in Marriotts. For the most part, I never have problems and the rooms are always clean. I have stayed in so many across the states and know I can rely on them for being great!
I've consistently had a great experience at any Marriott hotels I have stayed in. I also really love the free breakfast which makes business travel that much easier.
My dad traveled for his company and always stayed at Marriott. he racked up so many points we would go on vacation 2-3x a year and not have to pay for anything inside the hotel or airfare.
overall a really nice hotel! have stayed at three of the locations and never been dissapointed. good service, clean rooms. not that i noticed that was bad about it. definitely satisfied:)
Love Marriott, always so consistent. The best Marriott I have been to was on the Disneyland property in Los Angeles. They made it feel very high class, but welcoming to kids. We found a pair of dirty socks under the bed and they removed our parking charges!
I always love staying at Marriotts! My husband and I travel frequently, so if a Marriott is available we often book it! They are usually updated and clean! Staff has always been friendly!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos