4.59 / 5 based on 11,963 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I am a Marriott Rewards member, and stay with Marriott every chance I get. I travel for work quite a bit, and I love that the Marriott brand is consistent within all of their hotels, so that I know what to expect and feel comfortable, even when far away from home!
I can't say I've ever stayed in a Marriott and had any bad service! Every one of them I've ever stayed in over the years was clean, staff was friendly and helpful, and it was very affordable!
Stay at one in South Carolina with family. It was comfortable. The beds are great. Room service cleaned the rooms everyday. But that's all we did there was sleep, and back out on the town.
The Marriott name of hotels is known for being consistent and clean. We have stayed in Marriott in places like Dallas, San Francisco, and Pittsburgh. The breakfast choices are pricey but we always go somewhere else anyway. The hotel is always clean and comfortable.
Wonderful staff and super clean. Hotel of choice! Never had any problems with Marriott. Would definitely recommend it to anyone planning a family trip. The Aruba Marriott time share is the best.
I love going to any of the marriott hotels, they are always so clean and tidy. the few in Downtown orlando as VERY clean, the staff is friendly and they know how to make you feel comfortable.
The Marriott is always one of my go-to hotels to use whenever we are traveling! The rooms are always nice, the staff is always friendly and the prices aren't so bad either! Highly recommended!
When I travel for business, my hotel chain of choice is Marriott. Friendliest staff, comfortable rooms, and best value around. Preference is Courtyards, followed by general Marriott hotels.
A solid hotel chain. I'm never disappointed to stay in a Marriott. There is a wide variety in the types of hotels you may have, but you certainly get what you pay for when it comes to hotels.
I really like these hotels because I have been stuck traveling before and gotten stranded and Marriott has made it a smooth ride. They offer clean and comfortable rooms with excellent service
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos