BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11923)
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I can't say I've ever stayed in a Marriott and had any bad service! Every one of them I've ever stayed in over the years was clean, staff was friendly and helpful, and it was very affordable!
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Marriott is by far one of my favorite hotels to stay at. I've never had a bad experience at one. The perks of being a reward member are great. Staff is always friendly and willing to help.
penny l.
Laconia, NH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Pretty good hotel overall, the rooms were nice and clean and the staff was knowledgeable about the area we were in. They were friendly and answered questions perfectly. Recommend to everyone.
Lauren F.
Asbury Park, NJ
Wonderful staff and super clean. Hotel of choice! Never had any problems with Marriott. Would definitely recommend it to anyone planning a family trip. The Aruba Marriott time share is the best.
Connie A.
Seguin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I travel a lot, most often for business. Any time I'm in a new area, I look for a Marriott hotel. Always top-notch stafg, clean rooms and the best beds. Always go to Marriott for a good night.
Dee Y.
The Marriott is always one of my go-to hotels to use whenever we are traveling! The rooms are always nice, the staff is always friendly and the prices aren't so bad either! Highly recommended!
Emaan K.
Silver Spring, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love their hotels, they are very clean and nice and they can be affordable to a point. Make sure you become a rewards member, you get better deals and more perks than just a regular guest.
Mariana soledad C.
Miami
debo decir que esta hotel me super encanta  tuve la oportunidad de viajar a Quito y pasar 5 dias en el Marriott y fue super excelente la atencion desde que llegamos recibimiento y pastel por celebrarse mi cumple y la decoracion muy bonita es super elegante e impecable... Quiero volver sin dudas!!!
David P.
La Mesa, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
When I travel for business, my hotel chain of choice is Marriott. Friendliest staff, comfortable rooms, and best value around. Preference is Courtyards, followed by general Marriott hotels.
Celia J.
A solid hotel chain. I'm never disappointed to stay in a Marriott. There is a wide variety in the types of hotels you may have, but you certainly get what you pay for when it comes to hotels.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?