4.59 / 5 based on 11,923 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I can't say I've ever stayed in a Marriott and had any bad service! Every one of them I've ever stayed in over the years was clean, staff was friendly and helpful, and it was very affordable!
The Marriott is by far one of my favorite hotels to stay at. I've never had a bad experience at one. The perks of being a reward member are great. Staff is always friendly and willing to help.
Pretty good hotel overall, the rooms were nice and clean and the staff was knowledgeable about the area we were in. They were friendly and answered questions perfectly. Recommend to everyone.
Wonderful staff and super clean. Hotel of choice! Never had any problems with Marriott. Would definitely recommend it to anyone planning a family trip. The Aruba Marriott time share is the best.
I travel a lot, most often for business. Any time I'm in a new area, I look for a Marriott hotel. Always top-notch stafg, clean rooms and the best beds. Always go to Marriott for a good night.
The Marriott is always one of my go-to hotels to use whenever we are traveling! The rooms are always nice, the staff is always friendly and the prices aren't so bad either! Highly recommended!
I love their hotels, they are very clean and nice and they can be affordable to a point. Make sure you become a rewards member, you get better deals and more perks than just a regular guest.
debo decir que esta hotel me super encanta tuve la oportunidad de viajar a Quito y pasar 5 dias en el Marriott y fue super excelente la atencion desde que llegamos recibimiento y pastel por celebrarse mi cumple y la decoracion muy bonita es super elegante e impecable... Quiero volver sin dudas!!!
When I travel for business, my hotel chain of choice is Marriott. Friendliest staff, comfortable rooms, and best value around. Preference is Courtyards, followed by general Marriott hotels.
A solid hotel chain. I'm never disappointed to stay in a Marriott. There is a wide variety in the types of hotels you may have, but you certainly get what you pay for when it comes to hotels.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos