4.59 / 5 based on 11,947 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
You can expect best from this chain. I always end up in Marriott Hotel. They have lots of locations and pretty much so easy to located. The rooms decor are up to date. The cleanliness is A+.
Love the Marriott. We always stay at a Marriott when we travel!! The employees are always nice. The housekeeping does awesome jobs in every room. The amenities they offer are pretty great too!!
These hotels have always been nice to stay in. There was not a free breakfast option you had to buy your breakfast from a Starbucks. The room was very nice and the staff very friendly as well.
I always enjoy staying at the Marriott! It's not the nicest best hotel ever but the rooms are comfortable and clean, the service is great, and they have locations everywhere! Very reliable brand
I have favorite hotels but, Marriott is my favorite so far. The staff was nice and informative, the rooms were clean, they have a fitness center, a pool, and excellent breakfast in the morning.
One of my favorite hotel chains. It is one of two that I always look for first when I am looking to stay somewhere. Very comfortable and clean rooms, good rewards program, good customer service.
We routinely stay at Marriott's across the country and we are never disappointed. They are clean, comfortable, and they have great customer service. Depending on the location they can be a little pricey but they are worth it. I wouldn't hesitate to stay in a Marriott.
I have a membership with Marriott because I love the perks - like free internet...because I am constantly working on the road. The staff is always friendly and willing to help whenever needed.
Awesome rewards program. Super easy to book rooms everywhere. Their service is good and their rooms are adequate. Great for people who travel a lot because it's easy to accumulate free rooms.
I love Mariott's! If we travel I always look for deals at Mariott's first. The beds are comfortable, the hotel is clean and the showers are amazing! Great customer service. The only thing is they can be pricier than other hotels, but I value staying somewhere nice.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos