BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Candice N.
I have always used Marriott while traveling and have never been disappointed. My best stay so far was in Maui on Wailea Beach. The resort was amazing and so was the beach.
Sal M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
As a Marriott rewards member, I will not stay anywhere else. Marriott has a growing suite of hotels and associated chains. High standard for customer service. When I stay outside of the Marriott family (business travel), I regret it.
Brandi J.
orem, UT
My family Peru much never status anywhere else. Marriotts are clean, family friendly environments and the staff is always wonderful! They help out with anything you need. All you have to do is ask! Plus they are decently priced!
Samantha T.
A consistent hotel with service and cleanliness. They have a rewards program that can be used to earn free stays. Some chains of marriotts do not offer free breakfast meals.
Cheyanne L.
Lockport, IL
These hotels are always a pleasure to stay at. Everyone I've been at the stay has been great. The rooms have always been clean and the employees were always very generous.
joseline o.
Clermont, FL
Always love checking in at the Marriott it always makes you feel like you're really on vacation. The customer service was outstanding and I would recommend going there every time especially when there's complementary breakfast :)
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI
Having family who works for the Merriot we spend a lot of time in their hotels. They use the tops brands (which is nice when you forget your shampoo). There are many levels of Merriot to stay at depending on your budget for your trip.
Joy M.
I have had good experiences staying at Marriott Hotels. There is not much that is unique compared to the other hotel chains though. But Marriott is a decent place to stay.
Heather L.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I got a chance to stay at a Residence Inn for a night. I love what they offer for families, including shopping for you with your shopping list at no extra charge. They also recognize moms in May, and I really love this appreciation.
Danielle K.
Michigan City , IN
I love Marriotts!! I've never had a bad experience at a Marriott. It's always clean, roomy, and the staff had always been professional. The pool was really nice and clean. I would definitely recommend if you can stay at a Marriott DO IT
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?