BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11965)
Rhia H.
I have to say.. I worked with the marriot for awhile as I had my wedding reception here last December. The hotel was breathtaking, staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean.. But they tac on a lot of unnecessary and outrages fees at the end. I'm torn on this one.
Sally D.
Marriott Hotels are always clean and comfortable. Plus, you can find a Marriott just about anywhere you go. And the Book of Mormon in every nightstand makes me like them even more.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
We always use Marriott Hotels when we go on family vacations. They never fail to uphold their exceptional guest services and always have nice, clean, beautiful rooms to relax in during vacations.
Harneet D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
They have great customer service. I went to this hotel 3 years ago and it was good they greeted us and helped us. I love how you walk in and the hotel looks so expensive buts its not s that is nice.
Emily G.
Hialeah, FL
The marriot is a must when I travel. They aren't a super cheap hotel but its worth it. They room is always clean and the service is super nice. If you've never stayed in one I totally recommend it
Majd A.
Marriott Hotels are the best and most convenient hotels! Recently, my family and I took a trip to Chicago and stayed in Marriott hotel which was extremely nice yet cheap!
Rachael S.
Buckeye, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have stayed at many different Marriott hotels. For the most part they are affordable, clean, decent staff and are available in nearly every city. Decor is usually pretty nice but not overly fancy.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Marriott is amazing, and they always go above & beyond for their customers. I had a issue with my room one time in Vegas and they upgraded me for the mistake. Now that's excellent customer service.
Maria R.
Beaumont, CA
Marriot has really good customer service, very clean hotel overall, we use Marriot at least once a year. They have a very good rewards program. Customer service is great. Very comfortable beds.
Heather R.
Lexington, SC
I haven't been t o a Marriott I don't like. I love being a rewards member and getting free nights. It's great for villainess and comfortable. I get a consistent vibe from all of their hotels.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?