4.59 / 5 based on 11,974 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have stayed in the Marriott in Prague, Paris, and many states in the United States. When I am traveling, the Marriott is the first hotel I look into. The rooms are clean, spacious, and luxurious!
We always use Marriott Hotels when we go on family vacations. They never fail to uphold their exceptional guest services and always have nice, clean, beautiful rooms to relax in during vacations.
I really like Marriotts, although they are a little expensive. They are great if you travel for work, and have a pretty good variety of locations. Good rewards system - I like it better than Hilton.
Have stayed at many different Marriott hotels. For the most part they are affordable, clean, decent staff and are available in nearly every city. Decor is usually pretty nice but not overly fancy.
I always try to find a Marriott everywhere we travel. You always know they will be clean and accommodating. Sign up for their rewards program ASAP. Well worth it is you are a frequent traveller.
My husband and I love these especially when you stay with kids. They are bigger than your average hotel room and have a little kitchen and everything. Super important when you travel with kids.
I always enjoy my stays at Marriott. I stayed at one of their autograph collection hotels in NOLA a few months ago and it was FANTASTIC. If you're visiting NOLA, I highly recommend The Saint hotel.
The marriot is a must when I travel. They aren't a super cheap hotel but its worth it. They room is always clean and the service is super nice. If you've never stayed in one I totally recommend it
I love these hotels I recently stayed at one of the resorts near Disney the grounds were massive and the pool was absolutely paradise, Customer service was good also and breakfast was delicious
I have to say.. I worked with the marriot for awhile as I had my wedding reception here last December. The hotel was breathtaking, staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean.. But they tac on a lot of unnecessary and outrages fees at the end. I'm torn on this one.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos