BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Carmen F.
ORLANDO, FL
one of the best hotel. Spacious, huge beds, amazing comfort, great views all the time, amenities are great and prices are always good. Lake Buena Vista is one of my favorites, it has everything so close including groceries stores, place to eat and downtown orlando for a night out. Staying this summer and I can't wait for it. Marriott Hotels
Summer G.
I use Marriott about 15+ times a year. I stay at all the Marriotts in the East, because I’ve never been to the West. Everyone is really nice there too. All the beds are really clean and comfortable. When ever I go to Disney, I choose Marriott over Disney Hotels because they are more affordable, comfortable, everyone is nicer, and just better overall.
Danni S.
Pasadena
Consistency! I love hotel chains that give the exact same experience each and every time. I have come realize that not every Marriott is created equally, which is unfortunate. We stayed in a Marriott in Memphis, Tennessee and Jacksonville, Florida and was disappointed. However, I have stayed in San Diego and loved the stay (minus the parking fee).
Kiara G.
The Marriot is one of the BEST hotel groups I have ever used. They are always top quality and the absolute best service. Although they might seem too pricey, they are worth EVERY bit of the money you spend. When I am planning trips, these are the first hotels I look up. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for top quality service and stay!
Chloe L.
I was not pleased with this hotel service. I had stayed at a hotel for a school function and the rooms were not clean there were no towels and when we asked for extra supplies for a pullout couch they never brought them.. I realize this could have just been an accident an the hotel is much better so I don't want to hinder anyone from staying!
Kellie H.
New Bedford, MA
I'm a bit biased because Marriott is a chain I've worked for in the past. I admire the company's commitment to making everyone feel like they're coming home not staying at a hotel. I can still remember most of the training we received from corporate before our hotel opened and have carried some of the principles with me to future endeavors.
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
Marriott always brings it. Top notch everything from decor to service to comfy beds. I stayed downtown Portland Oregon and it was close the absolutely everything! A conference brought me there, about 1000 women and you would have never known with how well they kept things stocked, staff on hand, and ready for anything. Highly recommend :)
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
Marriott is one of my favorite chain hotels to stay at. You can expect better than average service as well as room accommodations. Marriott has a nice loyalty program as well. Whenever I have had issues, they have handled them appropriately.
Emily J.
Marriott hotels are always extremely nice, regardless of what “level” hotel you are staying at. I have stayed at the top of the line hotels and I have stayed at Courtyards, and they have all been super clean, aesthetically pleasing, and comfortable. They staff is also always very welcoming and friendly. I usually only stay at Marriotts!
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I have the privilege of working for Marriott. I get nice discounts on hotels. It’s perfect for me because I love to travel. I’ve stayed at Marriott hotels in Canada this past summer and they were all beautiful and the staff was very hospitable! I would recommend this brand of hotels not just because I work for them but because I feel like I’m home.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?