BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Emily N.
Brighton, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed in many Marriott Hotel's over the last few years, since I do a lot of traveling for work. They are my favorite hotel chain to stay with, as they have some of the nicest amenities and an amazing reward program for frequent travelers. Whenever I have a choice of where to stay for a work trip, I will always choose a Marriott Hotel.
Julia P.
Canonsburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Recently stayed at one of their locations in Pittsburgh. Our room decor was stylish, everything was clean, and there were extra blankets and pillows. The location we stayed at was had a very reasonable deal for the room we got. While we didn't get room service, the front desk was very helpful providing us with information on what local businesses delivered to the hotel. The only con I had was I wish their breakfast dining area had more seats and a few more food options.
Carrie R.
Portland
Stayed in Reno for my grandma's hundredth birthday. For the price we paid I would have expected better service and more amenities. My mom called down from ourroom for more drinking glasses and we were told we would have to come down to get them. When we got to the lobby there was nobody at the desk and the one person who was working the bar who made eye contact with us and walked away. Waited 15 minutes before walking behind the bar and grabbing my own glass.
Isabella B.
Globetrotter Expert
Go to hotel brand for sure,staff are always super nice and helpful. There is a few times when there just not the nicest people but its rare. Room service I would rate a 3/5 its not super good but decent enough after a long travel day.
Kayla V.
Big Spring
Marriott rewards is always good to us. When we began our long distance relationship we stayed in Marriott after Marriott. The points allowed us to see each other more often because we earned free nights! We don’t stay anywhere else!!!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Globetrotter Expert
Out of all the hotels I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! The beds feel great and the quality of the room is amazing. If you're looking for a go to home away from home, this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Laura C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been let down by these hotels, clean, nice, spacious and always there if you need anything.. one time I asked the front desk if they had triple a batteries and 5 minutes later they were at my door with AAA batteries lol
Jacquelyn D.
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott hotels are always clean and neat. They usually have very good customer service as well. If they do not have room for you, they help you get another hotel in the nearby vicinity. I have never had a bad experience with them.
Jonna S.
Las Vegas
Every experience I have had at a Marriott has been a pleasant one. The rooms are always well decorated and clean. They seem to take really good care of the hotels as a whole because all of them seem to be in great condition. Most recently staying at the Marriott in Manhattan Beach and everyone was so nice! The front desk people were very pleasant and very accommodating. I would most definitely recommend to stay here if traveling in that area!
Heather T.
Grand rapids, MI
Globetrotter Expert
The pool was great. Hot tub was closed down wish I was able to experience it. Decent price. The pillows were overly fluffy. And the blankets had a slight musty smell. The bathrooms were clean. And the customer service was great.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?