4.59 / 5 based on 11,638 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Awesome hotel. Very clean. The staff is amazing. They treat you with kindness. I think that the rooms are nice too. I recommend people to stay at Marriott hotels and resorts. Great wifi.
Variable product: sometimes wonderful sometimes 'meh.' I believe that if you are with their loyalty program, you get nice upgrades. service is usually good. REALLY like their beds.
Clean, affordable, and new! I love this chain. I have recently been a newly renovated one and had a great experience. Friendly staff and has a nice crowd staying at the hotel as well.
I generally stay in Marriott's for work. They always provide Wifi which is great for out of towners. The one in Toronto did not have a free breakfast however, which was disappointing for the price. Very nice, clean and enjoyable experience overall.
We stayed at the Mariott Stelaris in Puerto Rico and it was FABULOUS! The service was excellent and the overall atmosphere was so welcoming. I will definitely stay there in the future.
Love staying at this chain! Pretty consistent in the quality. They do a good job updating for the most part but they're always clean and friendly! They rewards program is great too!
My family and I recently stayed at a location in San Diego in the Gas Lamp District and we LOVED it!! We had a great view of the nightlife as well as near by Petco park. It was great!!
I travel daily for work and the one hotel I trust is Marriot! They have a great complimentary breakfast, amenities, and cleanliness! I trust these hotels and they are always my top pick.
Best hotel in st.kitts. always a great stay. I used to live on the country and I would still stay there for a weekend. Great restaurant, great room, great pools, and great service. A+
My husband and I just recently stayed at a Marriott hotel and it was vey clean and well kept. The staff went above and beyond for us. We will definitely be choosing this hotel again.
Q & A
I don't stay here a lot, but I have stayed several times in past years. Has anyone noticed a decline in rooms and service recently?
Has anyone ever stayed at the Marriott out in Puerto Rico? Taking a trip this Spring.
What is the best Marriott in the USA?
Anyone been to the mariott orlando world center ? I'm going in april just wondering what its like?
How many Marriott allows the reward system? Are there any that do not allow the rewards?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos