Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,229 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The rooms are pretty nice and the staff there are always there if you need anything . The rewards program they have is nice . You can pretty much find a Marriott anywhere .
I have stayed at a number of Marriots on numerous trips. I especially like the courtyard Marriot. There is always good service and nice facilities, and never is too pricey.
Definitely a good place to stay and you can usually find one wherever you are. Always clean and the service is great. Not always the cheapest but quality is always on point
I've always had pleasant stays at Marriotts. However, I am disappointed that for one in Baltimore, even though I am a rewards member I could not get free wi-fi in the room.
Usually stay at this hotel chain on almost all vacations. They have many locations and are clean. The staff is also usually helpful and friendly. They also have good rates.
I have never been disappointed when I stayed at a Marriott. I have stayed in at least 3 different ones this year and the rooms have been great and staff is super friendly!
I don't believe I have ever had a bad experience at a Marriott hotel. I have stayed at them all over the world and have always been extremely satisfied with my experiences!
The Marriott Hotels (and subsidiaries) takes incredible care of their guests. I've had a consistently good experience at their locations and would recommend them to others.
I use to travel a lot for work, I use to stay on Marriott hotels a lot. they were always clean and very friendly. now when I go on vacation I will only stay at Marriott hotels
Marriotts are always my go to hotel because they are always clean and welcoming. Their prices are also pretty fair which helps. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos