BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

meghan m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have stayed in Marriot hotels several times and never had any problems! One time my sheets did not smell fresh, but they were changed immediately without any hassle, and they gave me free room service for the night to compensate for their error. I was beyond happy staying here and have stayed at several locations across america
Ashley P.
Saint Paul, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Hotel rooms are always nice and I can always trust a Marriot no matter where I am staying. I do not like the rewards system. Many points only work on category 1-4 hotels and we don't have any where I could use them. So a hotel room went to waste! Also I need some better breakfast for the price I am paying. They are usually pretty pricey!
Megan H.
I will always love and prefer a Marriott hotel over others. Even though they are sometimes pretty pricey, I love the quality and service I receive when I stay there. The rooms are always clean and spacious and the people are very nice!
Vivian N.
Oakland, CA
Disclaimer- I am a Marriott Rewards Silver member so I am super loyal to this chain. I recently used my annual voucher for a free night in a $350 suite in Miami (which I could never afford on my own). The room was gorgeous, the staff was friendly, and the accommodations were amazing. Always recommend if it's within your budget.
Jerica N.
Lexington, KY
I love Marriott hotels. They are always updating the brand and keeping up with amenities that a guest needs. For the most part, customer service is awesome with the exception of a few experiences. I usually try to find a Marriott whenever I travel b/c I am pretty brand loyal and love their properties. I do recommend them, always.
Victoria F.
Destrehan, LA
I don't stay in hotels too often, but this place was very nice. The staff was courteous and didn't cause any trouble. The complementary breakfast was delicious as expected. The room was clean and I felt safe. Overall, this is a great hotel and I recommend it.
Kimberly R.
Detroit, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like staying at the Marriott! The facilities are always nice and clean, and the staff is friendly. The room is comfortable and clean, as well. I’ve never had any issues.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Every Marriott I have ever stayed at never leaves me disappointed! I love that they have free complimentary breakfast you can even make your own waffles! They always take care of you in a friendly way if you have an issues! Love Marriott!
Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
Marriott hotels are consistently top notch. They strive for great customer service and comfort. At a recent stay I could not have asked for better service. I like to antique shop and they printed directions to the best places in town.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
My absolute favorite hotel to stay in is the Marriott hotel! It is a little pricier than most but you pay for quality and quality is what you get when you stay there. I would definitely recommend to people vacationing for the holidays!
Nelya D.
What are the price ranges ?
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How many does cost to stay in motel
Andrew S.
How does Marriit compare with Hilton and HHonors?
Jay A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Has anyone ever had a bad experience when attending a wedding reception at one of these hotels? I haven't, just curious.
Daisy G.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Did you guys know that if you become a Marriott Rewards member you get free wifi in your hotel room? Sign up!