BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Noelle W.
San Tan Vly, AZ
We've been staying at the courtyard by Marriott in Carlsbad CA for our Legoland trips. We absolutely love it there. It's so close to Legoland & it's clean & the staff is very accommodating/friendly.
The only reason it doesn't get 5 full stars from me is I really don't care for their pillows. They're lumpy & flat for me!
Natalie F.
Pompano Beach, FL
I just stayed at the Orlando World Resort in Orlando Florida. It was an incredible hotel. They had a gorgeous light show every night, the customer service was excellent, and the hotel was beautiful. We went to Disney so we didn't spend much time at the hotel, but I would totally go back just to stay there again!
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
We frequently stay at Marriott properties because we have a Marriott credit card, and the rewards program is phenomenal. I am a hotel snob, and Marriott is one of my favorite hotel brands. One tip: they generally charge for internet (and it is very expensive), but if you become a Marriott rewards member, internet is free!
Makayla Q.
Rodeo, CA
Marriott are great hotels if you like clean spaces. I can always count on them to have clean and sanitized rooms for my family and myself . Obviously cleanliness means a lot to me but they're customer service is great aw well.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Clean Rooms, great service, and a range of places with a range of prices: perfect to fit anyone's style at anyone's budget. I've never been to a Marriott that I didn't love! One time I even left a (VERY expensive) bag with several (VERY expensive) lenses for my camera and they mailed it to me OVERNIGHT! I was elated!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
This chain of hotels is great World Wide. If you are going overseas, and are nervous about staying somewhere where they may not speak English- choose a Marriott. I can almost guarantee you a great time. There will be someone at the hotel who can help you find things to do- and there will be a great restaurant in the hotel.
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love Marriott hotels their beds are super comfy and I always have a wonderful nights sleep when I stay in one of their rooms. I also love their shower-heads. It's the sleep and shower I get besides my own home. Highly recommended.
Cinthya S.
Multiple stays at the Marriott, and it's by far my favorite hotel to stay at. Best service I've ever received at any hotel. Love to use the pool whenever we're there, and occasionally the gym. Completely satisfied and recommend!
Allyson F.
Red Bluff, CA
Having worked in the meeting planning industry for a number of years I knew I could always depend on Marriott to provide a consistent product to the people attending my programs. And with all the other unknowns there is definitely something to be said for that! Personally I enjoy staying in Marriott properties as well.
Nicole E.
P C Beach, FL
I've stayed at the Marriott in Destin, Atlanta and Savannah, GA and would definitely recommend. They also have an option to where you can become a card holder and earn points for each time you stay. I would definitely recommend.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?