4.59 / 5 based on 11,930 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott hotels always offer great prices, service and there is a marriott almost everywhere there are hotels. marriotts are always clean and comfortable and have rather exceptional customer service:)
I like to use the marriott when i travel. the prices are reasonable and they have good rooms and a variety of hotel options. almost all of their hotels include breakfast and free wifi which is a plus.
5 star hotel right here they have nice marble floors clean rooms and beds. The service there is great might be expensive for some peoples taste but definitely worth it. Great for family's or even couples.
I am reviewing the main Marriott hotels, not their lower level hotels. I LOVE THE BEDS!!! I LOVE THE CONSISTENCY! I know where ever I end up, if there is a Marriott in the city, I will be okay.
I've stayed in Marriott's all around the country. They are a good hotel to stay for a night or 2, but they aren't very luxurious. I like the hotels that have a little more character and attractions.
I love to stay at the Marriott! My long distance boyfriend is a pilot who usually gets put up in A Marriott and sometimes I get to meet him at some of his overnights. The service is always exceptional!
I have stayed in the Marriott in Prague, Paris, and many states in the United States. When I am traveling, the Marriott is the first hotel I look into. The rooms are clean, spacious, and luxurious!
I have stayed in two different Marriotts and they are honestly on my top 3 favorite places. They are just so clean and polite there which is what we look forward to when we have to stay at a hotel.
They have great customer service. I went to this hotel 3 years ago and it was good they greeted us and helped us. I love how you walk in and the hotel looks so expensive buts its not s that is nice.
I loved how homey and comfortable the Marriott was. We were a ways away from home because my husband got tired from our traveling, so we settled in the Marriott, best decision ever. They're amazing.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos