4.59 / 5 based on 16,139 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I like Marriott hotels, they are clean and comfy, and have helpful staff. My only complaint has always been the fact that breakfast is not included. If they could somehow work that in they would be on par with HHonors in my opinion.
I recently stayed at a Marriott in Boston and we had the best time. The room was, very comfortable. The bed was excellent. We had 3 good night's sleep. We also got married 2 years ago at a Marriott in Kona, Hawaii. We are Elite status members and love the service we get. Awesome chain and worth the price of any of their rooms.
Great hotels! One of the best chains when traveling with family. There is going to be a Marriott almost anywhere you travel with a big enough population or sights. It's a great chain and the staff are always helpful and insightful.
Marriott hotels are all different types but most of them are luxury with high class roomes,they have apartments,president suites,restaurants,gyms.. everything that you going to need wherever you stay. Marriott is a good brand hotels
muy excelente lineas de hoteles, en los que he tenido la oportunidad de quedarme, he sido muy bien atendida, excelente servicio, excelente diseños de interiores, todo lo que ofrece hoteles marriots me parece de un muy buen eservicio
The Marriott we stayed at was always very clean and had good service! The only complaint I had about it was that the bathroom was seriously really really small! it was hard getting ready in the morning with that small of a beth room. Like the toilet was right up against the sing so only one person could be at the sink.
Now with the new Starwood merger, they will have one of the best rewards programs in the industry! They are beautiful and have a variety or options for everyone.
Most Marriotts I have found to be very nice and accommodating especially since we are Marriott rewards members. I stay at Marriott frequently for my job and I'm presently surprised most of that time and would definitely recommend.
I have never had an issue with any Marriott I have stayed at. All of the Marriott hotels I have stayed are extremely clean, and provide excellent customer service all around. The staff is extremely courteous, and they have great amenities. Every Marriott I have been to has had modern rooms, and an above average pool.
I've always had a great stay when choosing a Marriott. They're not the priciest option and I find you get a very nice stay for what you pay for. Since they have locations all over, it's nice if you like consistency while you travel!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos