4.59 / 5 based on 11,939 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
As a frequent traveler, it is nice to be able to stay at the same hotel chain and earn points for your business and loyalty. Marriot hotels are everywhere, which makes staying and earning with them easy
Marriotts are really hit or miss but they are coming up. Whereas some locations are amazing, others are borderline motel status. A couple really good ones that stand out are the Manhattan and the Pittsburgh locations. The rooms are nice and clean-looking and service is excellent.
With Marriotts it seems like it's 50/50 if you will get a nice one or not. I've stayed at some really nice ones and have found quite a few with bed bugs. They are quick to help you if you ask for anything.
I recently stayed at the Marriott marquee in Times Square I was very happy with my visit to the hotel. The hotel was very clean the staff were friendly and the view from my room of Times Square was amazing.
Travel for business at least twice a month & the company I work for uses Marriott as a preferred hotel. Wasn't very happy initially with their level of customer service. However, I've noticed it's gotten better over the past couple years & couldn't be happier. Highly recommended.
Marriott's can vary wildly from fancy to modest. They are usually clean and a cut above discount hotels. Usually a solid mid-level choice, but check the amenities for a particular property before you book.
This is my first choice when looking for a place to stay when I travel. I've always received great service from their staff, which made for an enjoyable experience. Most definitely my home away from home.
I've been really happy with my stays at Marriott hotels. I lived in the Santa Clara location for almost two months and found it to be really great - good customer service, very clean, good amenities. Couldn't ask for much more.
I don't travel much where I need to stay at a hotel but the times I've had to the Marriott has been a great choice. The rooms always look neat and clean. I also have experience lots of friendly service.
Hands down my favorite hotel to stay. They have goose down mattresses along with bath and body work products in their bathroom. The mattresses are so comfortable that I get some of the best nights sleep ever.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos