BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Amanda N.
Tarentum, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was married and had my wedding reception at a Marriot hotel in downtown Pittsburgh. In addition, its the chain that I prefer to stay at when I am on vacation. Employees are always friendly, rooms are always clean, and the beds are comfy.
Ali C.
Iowa City, IA
I've never had a bad experience at a Marriott. This hotel chain has such class and trains their employees in wonderful hospitality. I never turn down a night at the Marriott!
Chrissy B.
Columbia, SC
Marriott hotels are usually very nice. In my experience, they have always been clean and comfy. Staff is very polite and accommodating. Rooms are generally affordable and have basic rooms, and fancy rooms. Overall, a really great chain.
Dani M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I recently stayed at a boutique hotel in Orlando that Marriott operates, The Castle Hotel, and I had an excellent stay! The service was incredible and the staff was polite. My guests and I were very comfortable and impressed with the style of the place! I highly recommend it, even if it's a little pricey (depending on your needs)
zeinab c.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
You can never go wrong with Marriot! I've stayed in the Courtyard Marriot in South Beach a couple times now and the service is always great, and the amenities are always clean. Always my go to for an affordable luxury weekend escape.
Taylor A.
Buffalo, NY
I recently stayed at the Marriot in Times Square NYC and had a fantastic experience. The check-in process was smooth and the hotel offered great food. The views couldn't be beat!
angelina h.
Evergreen Pk, IL
I have only stayed at the Marriott in chicago once and it was great. My room was super clean staff was friendly and the american girl doll package I got for my daughter was super cute. They made the stay all about her and she loved it.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
The Marriott Hotel is one of my favorite hotels to stay in. It is absolutely worth the extra price that is paid and they have the world's most comfortable beds. The service is always consistent and great and the hotels are always clean.
Andrea M.
I have stayed at a lot of Marriotts and always enjoy the consistent experience. All of the other hotels in their chain - Fairfield Inn, Courtyard, etc. are great too. The lower tier hotels usually have a great breakfast in the morning too.
Mina  O.
I really like staying at the marriott for most of our last minute trips. Marriott is so so convinient and their prices are always best. We have stayed in a mariott in Mexico as well as Texas and Puerto Rico and across the board they are always clean and near the attractions we need.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?