BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11939)
Theresa T.
Hastings, MN
As a frequent traveler, it is nice to be able to stay at the same hotel chain and earn points for your business and loyalty. Marriot hotels are everywhere, which makes staying and earning with them easy
Linh V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Marriotts are really hit or miss but they are coming up. Whereas some locations are amazing, others are borderline motel status. A couple really good ones that stand out are the Manhattan and the Pittsburgh locations. The rooms are nice and clean-looking and service is excellent.
Nicki H.
Sellersburg, IN
With Marriotts it seems like it's 50/50 if you will get a nice one or not. I've stayed at some really nice ones and have found quite a few with bed bugs. They are quick to help you if you ask for anything.
Valerie H.
I recently stayed at the Marriott marquee in Times Square I was very happy with my visit to the hotel. The hotel was very clean the staff were friendly and the view from my room of Times Square was amazing.
Liana W.
Travel for business at least twice a month & the company I work for uses Marriott as a preferred hotel. Wasn't very happy initially with their level of customer service. However, I've noticed it's gotten better over the past couple years & couldn't be happier. Highly recommended.
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott's can vary wildly from fancy to modest. They are usually clean and a cut above discount hotels. Usually a solid mid-level choice, but check the amenities for a particular property before you book.
Rhia R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This is my first choice when looking for a place to stay when I travel. I've always received great service from their staff, which made for an enjoyable experience. Most definitely my home away from home.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've been really happy with my stays at Marriott hotels. I lived in the Santa Clara location for almost two months and found it to be really great - good customer service, very clean, good amenities. Couldn't ask for much more.
Jay A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I don't travel much where I need to stay at a hotel but the times I've had to the Marriott has been a great choice. The rooms always look neat and clean. I also have experience lots of friendly service.
Lindley F.
Florence, AL
Hands down my favorite hotel to stay. They have goose down mattresses along with bath and body work products in their bathroom. The mattresses are so comfortable that I get some of the best nights sleep ever.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?