4.59 / 5 based on 11,915 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Very professional help. Prices are decent. Accommodations could be better like bed breakfast combos and deals. Never overbooked us. Can find in every state. Easy to get on hotel deal sites like travelocity
Travel for business at least twice a month & the company I work for uses Marriott as a preferred hotel. Wasn't very happy initially with their level of customer service. However, I've noticed it's gotten better over the past couple years & couldn't be happier. Highly recommended.
I love Marriott Hotels and stay in them whenever I have a chance. They are pretty standard worldwide, so you know what you're getting when you choose the brand. I've stayed at a few in London and in the US.
I've stayed in multiple Marriotts from Pennsylvania to Colorado. I've never had a problem! My dad has always used his member card for this hotel, too! I stayed at a BEAUTIFUL Marriott in downtown Denver, Colorado and was so sad to leave it. The staff was amazing as well as my room.
The first time that i stayed in a Marriot hotel was 5 years ago when i went to Atlanta and it was amazing, it feels like the hotel is a luxury hotel and the services are great.
I've always had the most fantastic experiences with Marriott Hotels & Resorts. Always clean, great and friendly service, and hotels are in good locations. Will always try to book with Marriott when possible.
No matter where you travel in the states or afar you can find a marriot . My recent trip was at a jW marriot and had exceptional service . The location was in London next to Hyde park . Yes satisfied with them
I'm a marriot rewards member silver I have enjoyed every stay I have had at marriot I would recommend staying there avoid the courtyard Marriotts and you will be fine. Love their modern look in there hotels.
The best hotel chain I've ever stayed in. I am obsessed with their pillows and bedding. The worst part is, when you're on vacation - you don't spend a lot of time lounging around and sleeping! They have excellent customer service and fair prices
Marriotts are really hit or miss but they are coming up. Whereas some locations are amazing, others are borderline motel status. A couple really good ones that stand out are the Manhattan and the Pittsburgh locations. The rooms are nice and clean-looking and service is excellent.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos