Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,220 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I always look for Marriott Hotels when traveling. I have Marriott points and really like their loyalty to repeat customers. I have yet to stay in a Marriott Hotel I did not like.
I love Marriott hotels. I traveled a lot for work and the Marriott chain was my go-to hotel chain to use when I was booking hotels. Nothing but good things to say about Marriott!
Marriott Hotels are great! They are clean, comfortable, and stylish with rooms in most price ranges (depending on the brand option). They definitely take care of their customers.
The Marriott is always a great hotel to stay in. Always clean and nice. Staff is always very friendly and they have a great rewards program! They can be a little expensive but that's to be expected with the great quality and care that you get!
Stayed at their vacation club resort while visiting Disney World and had an absolute fabulous time. The hotel was a vacation in itself!!!!!! super awesome customer service!!!!!!!!
Me and my family have stayed at the Marriott quite a few times when traveling and seeing family! Everyone is always so nice and friendly here and that is what I love most about it!
I have travelled quite a bit, and have never had a bad stay at a Marriott. I find that they have excellent customer service, and always try to make me as comfortable as they can.
I've only stayed in one and it was in Florida. The room I stayed in was like a little apartment. It was so comfy and cozy. The continental breakfast was bomb! So much to choose from!. Everything was so nice but family oriented which is great!
Marriots always seem to be one of the best hotels. They provide comfy beds, nice and clean rooms, great customer service and some a complimentary breakfast and/or treats at night.
My husband and I always stayed at a Marriott when traveling and we recently started to utilize their Fairfeild Inn and Suites by Marriott to get a bigger suite. The service is always great and we enjoy the clean rooms and the great breakfast.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos