BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11926)
Amanda P.
West Milford, NJ
Marriott has nice hotels and great customer service. Make sure you join the Marriott Rewards Program, our last vacation we got an Ocean View room for the price of a Garden View, it saved us hundred of dollars.
Shaina G.
Delanco, NJ
If I could live in a Marriott Residence Inn I would. My experience has always been wonderful from checking in, to the amazing breakfast, to checkout.
The rooms are furnished so stylishly yet very comfortable.
Dawn S.
Jacksonville, NC
We love Marriott hotels as we are signed up for the rewards program when we was in Panama City,Fl we had a free night! Marriott's are very clean and spacious rooms.Most of them also have a pool and hot tub! :)
Briana S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed at a Marriott a few years ago and was not disappointed. I did not pay for it so cannot say I was satisfied or dissatisfied with the price tag. The service was great. It was very clean and comfortable.
Teresa T.
Reynoldsburg , OH
When we travel we always stay at Marriott. We have stayed at several of their timeshares as well as their hotels domestic and internationally. The rooms are always very well decorated and clean. The staff is always nice and very helpful. If I have my choice, I don't stay anywhere else!
Brittany W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My fiance and I travel a lot, and we have never had a bad experience with Marriott. The employees have always been accommodating and helpful, and the rooms are always nice. We also like their rewards program.
Angela H.
Florence, SC
The best hotel chain I've ever stayed in. I am obsessed with their pillows and bedding. The worst part is, when you're on vacation - you don't spend a lot of time lounging around and sleeping! They have excellent customer service and fair prices
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott's can vary wildly from fancy to modest. They are usually clean and a cut above discount hotels. Usually a solid mid-level choice, but check the amenities for a particular property before you book.
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
The first time that i stayed in a Marriot hotel was 5 years ago when i went to Atlanta and it was amazing, it feels like the hotel is a luxury hotel and the services are great.
Corey H.
I've stayed in multiple Marriotts from Pennsylvania to Colorado. I've never had a problem! My dad has always used his member card for this hotel, too! I stayed at a BEAUTIFUL Marriott in downtown Denver, Colorado and was so sad to leave it. The staff was amazing as well as my room.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?