BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Caroline K.
Fairhope, AL
Globetrotter Expert
I always look for Marriott Hotels when traveling. I have Marriott points and really like their loyalty to repeat customers. I have yet to stay in a Marriott Hotel I did not like.
Meghan H.
Boise, ID
I love Marriott hotels. I traveled a lot for work and the Marriott chain was my go-to hotel chain to use when I was booking hotels. Nothing but good things to say about Marriott!
Curtis J.
Seattle, WA
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott Hotels are great! They are clean, comfortable, and stylish with rooms in most price ranges (depending on the brand option). They definitely take care of their customers.
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
The Marriott is always a great hotel to stay in. Always clean and nice. Staff is always very friendly and they have a great rewards program! They can be a little expensive but that's to be expected with the great quality and care that you get!
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed at their vacation club resort while visiting Disney World and had an absolute fabulous time. The hotel was a vacation in itself!!!!!! super awesome customer service!!!!!!!!
Kelsey W.
Globetrotter Expert
Me and my family have stayed at the Marriott quite a few times when traveling and seeing family! Everyone is always so nice and friendly here and that is what I love most about it!
Sydney H.
Globetrotter Expert
I have travelled quite a bit, and have never had a bad stay at a Marriott. I find that they have excellent customer service, and always try to make me as comfortable as they can.
Emily T.
Six Mile, SC
I've only stayed in one and it was in Florida. The room I stayed in was like a little apartment. It was so comfy and cozy. The continental breakfast was bomb! So much to choose from!. Everything was so nice but family oriented which is great!
Kelly F.
Globetrotter Expert
Marriots always seem to be one of the best hotels. They provide comfy beds, nice and clean rooms, great customer service and some a complimentary breakfast and/or treats at night.
Maria G.
Mount Wolf, PA
My husband and I always stayed at a Marriott when traveling and we recently started to utilize their Fairfeild Inn and Suites by Marriott to get a bigger suite. The service is always great and we enjoy the clean rooms and the great breakfast.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?