4.59 / 5 based on 11,932 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love the Marriott hotels & resorts, but I do prefer Hilton over this chain. I have found that their beds are comfortable, clean rooms, okay service. I wish their rewards program was better because I've stayed at a ton of their high end hotels and never got a free room or room credit.
These hotels are pretty nice compared to other ones. I have always had a great experience and the customer service is great! They have a lot of good qualities and features at these places. This is my go to!
Marriott is one of the better hotel lines to stay in. They are always clean, staff is always courteous and efficient. And with their rewards program it makes it an even better value for your money and stay.
Personally I am a fan of the Marriott Brand. Are they the most extravagant brand of hotels, no. However; they are very consistent and offer great rewards (can use towards airline points) for business travelers.
We've stayed at numerous Marriot Hotels in New York. The one we love the most is in Westchester County. The rooms were clean, beautiful spacious. The breakfast was superb and every night they had a welcome party food and wine. We stayed there for 5 days and had no complaints what so ever.
The Marquis Marriott in Times Square is my fav Marriott although I have stayed at many different ones. Always clean and comfortable, always a friendly staff, never an issue they can't handle. Highly recommend.
I love Marriott hotels! I always try to stay in them when I have a choice. The most comfortable bed I have ever slept in was at the Marina Marriott in San Diego! Have always had good luck at every Marriott!
I also use them for business. They always have high quality service and rooms. Prices can be competitive if you can get a special on expedia or get a corporate agreement. First class hotel chain for executives.
I recently stayed at the Marriot Marquis in Times Square (NYC). It was a beautiful hotel with great service and a perfect view of the city. Would recommend to anyone.
This hotel is always clean and in good repair. The staff is friendly and helpful. It pays to go directly to the hotel website or even call them on the phone. They will often work to get you the best price.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos