4.59 / 5 based on 11,977 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I always stay here when I am visiting my husband who works out of town most of the year. Always clean, comfortable, smells nice, personel are always professionail. Getting to slip in to clean sheets and snuggle with my very handsome husband! ;)
Marriott Hotels are always very nice and clean. I have had an excellent experience with them troubleshooting some mishaps with overbooking. They have a nice points system, and they have many levels of hotels across many cities throughout the US.
I️ recently stayed at the Marriott in NYC and it was absolutely stunning. The atmosphere was great, the service was phenomenal and the rooms were the cleanest I️ have ever seen. Great amenities as well including an amazing top notch restaurant.
Our family recently had a good experience in one of these hotels. The staff was courteous and kind, and our room was clean for the most part. Anything we ask for, was made readily available for us. The amenities were great. We enjoyed our trip.
Recently stayed in Oahu at a Marriott and had a great experience. Pro: friendly staff Con: food was a bit pricey. Customer Service was wonderful and very accommodating. Use when convenient to where I travel. Would recommend to friends & family
The Marriott is my absolutely favorite! I try and book with this hotel every time I travel. The rates are a little more than Holiday Inn, etc but it is well worth it! I have never had one single bad experience.
Very clean awesome place to stay. The matter where I’ve gone they’ve always been consistent on the quality of the amenities. They have good pricing the only downfall is is some of them do not have a free breakfast which is always a plus to me.
I almost always stay in a Marriott property if I can. I’ve always had a clean room, a safe property, excellent customer service and well-lit parking. I end up traveling a lot for work and this is as close as I can get to home away from home.
I remember staying at a Merriot Hotel a few years ago by Santa Barbara (if my memory serves me right) and it was a good experience. The staff and front desk were very nice, our hotel was very clean and organized. I would hightly recommend it.
During my research trips, I have stayed at a couple of these hotels and I have had no bad service upon my over night stay. They were great and friendly plus helped me out if I was lost and or looking for a particular place I needed to be at.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos