BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Tulasi B.
16 North Grafton, MA
Globetrotter Expert
The hotel itself was very nice, and the staff were great. However, all of the pictures show a pool......which there is not. Also it is very misleading for those visiting out of town. Although close to the city, and the airport, the hotel offers no transportation from the airport. If you are planning on staying in Wakefield, then this is definitely the place to go. If you are coming from out of town and visiting Boston and other areas, I would stay somewhere else unless you have a rental.
Amanda M.
N Hollywood, CA
I have been staying the the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa for the past few weeks and I can honestly say it is one of my absolute favorite places. The location is beautiful but all of the staff are the kindest people.
Victoria E.
Walnut creek
Globetrotter Expert
Always clean and great quite stay at Marriott hotels, pool and jacuzzi was clean without a crowd at all. Free breakfast was a plus early morning so no need to go to a coffee shop or so...recommend to friends always!)
Kassie B.
Moss Point, MS
This hotel was so clean and had something for everyone. The staff was very kind and the food from room service was delicious. I loved the pool and the live band that played at night time. I recommend this to everyone!
Gina R.
Brunswick , OH
I am a huge fan of Merriot hotels. I find myself always looking for them when I travel. The rooms are well kept, clean, and beautiful. The lobys are stunning and clean, while the staff is very accommodating and trustworthy.
Brooklynn M.
Kingston, NY
Globetrotter Expert
I recently stayed in the Marriott Marquis in Times Square and have nothing but positive things to say. Our room was beautiful, room service was great and prompt and the front desk service was incredible and attentive.
Kat P.
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott is my choice of hotel where ever I travel, all of their rooms are always immaculate I’ve never run into one single issue the customer service is always great and their hotels are so dependable & trustworthy!
Emelia H.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I love Marriott’s rewards program. I travel frequently for work and always seek out Marriott hotels. The rewards program has given me a trip to Europe and several other free nights! The hotels are clean and well kept!
Caley W.
Springville, AL
Love the Marriott. Always clean and nice. Great service. Very very new looking. Nice pool. Nice services. The rooms are nice. The employees were nice. Nice breakfast. Great amenities. I loved it and will stay again.
Tea J.
Portland, OR
Fairly reliable hotels. Nothing too fancy. Their villas in Orlando are cute and good for families, albeit a little musty. Housekeeping and room service is quality, and each of their hotels has a unique sort of vibe.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?