Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,229 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The hotel itself was very nice, and the staff were great. However, all of the pictures show a pool......which there is not. Also it is very misleading for those visiting out of town. Although close to the city, and the airport, the hotel offers no transportation from the airport. If you are planning on staying in Wakefield, then this is definitely the place to go. If you are coming from out of town and visiting Boston and other areas, I would stay somewhere else unless you have a rental.
I have been staying the the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa for the past few weeks and I can honestly say it is one of my absolute favorite places. The location is beautiful but all of the staff are the kindest people.
Always clean and great quite stay at Marriott hotels, pool and jacuzzi was clean without a crowd at all. Free breakfast was a plus early morning so no need to go to a coffee shop or so...recommend to friends always!)
This hotel was so clean and had something for everyone. The staff was very kind and the food from room service was delicious. I loved the pool and the live band that played at night time. I recommend this to everyone!
I am a huge fan of Merriot hotels. I find myself always looking for them when I travel. The rooms are well kept, clean, and beautiful. The lobys are stunning and clean, while the staff is very accommodating and trustworthy.
I recently stayed in the Marriott Marquis in Times Square and have nothing but positive things to say. Our room was beautiful, room service was great and prompt and the front desk service was incredible and attentive.
Marriott is my choice of hotel where ever I travel, all of their rooms are always immaculate I’ve never run into one single issue the customer service is always great and their hotels are so dependable & trustworthy!
I love Marriott’s rewards program. I travel frequently for work and always seek out Marriott hotels. The rewards program has given me a trip to Europe and several other free nights! The hotels are clean and well kept!
Love the Marriott. Always clean and nice. Great service. Very very new looking. Nice pool. Nice services. The rooms are nice. The employees were nice. Nice breakfast. Great amenities. I loved it and will stay again.
Fairly reliable hotels. Nothing too fancy. Their villas in Orlando are cute and good for families, albeit a little musty. Housekeeping and room service is quality, and each of their hotels has a unique sort of vibe.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos