BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have loved every Marriott I have stayed at (with the exception of one in Miami). The staff is usually nice and the amenities are great. I definitely prefer Marriott hotels over others!
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never slept here but my high school senior prom was held at this place and I absolutely loved it when I went!! The place was very big and the people who work there are very nice!
Allison v.
Lake Mary, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I'm personally a hilton gal so I'll admit to being bias. While the high ranks of marriott feel nice and sophisticated, I personally have never enjoyed the lower levels. Prefer Hilton.
Hillary A.
Providnce Vlg, TX
I travel often for business. I recently got a Marriott rewards visa. I LOVED all 6 of the different Marriotts I stayed at in January. My favorite was right outside of D.C. The staff at all locations were soooo friendly. Rooms were clean and food was great.
Berta  M.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed at the Marriott when i had went to Hershey Pennsylvania and it was the best hotel i have ever been to!! the staff was amazing brought us everything we needed in a matter of seconds and the pool was awesome. the food was great! everything about it was amazing!!!
Courtney W.
Gilbert, AZ
Marriott NEVER disappoints. Any time I stay at a Marriott the service is unforgettably amazing. The staff always makes it so easy. I never feel uncomfortable, it is always a relaxed, welcoming environment that accommodates to everyone's needs I feel.
Cheryl B.
Bloomingdale, NJ
We just stayed 1 night last week in San Diego. While expedia never sent our reservation through to Marriott, they were more than helpful and actually gave us a better price then our reservation was for. The room was super clean, and the stay was nice.
Valarie L.
By far my favorite hotel brand. I've stayed at different by Marriott properties and each one the customer service was great. My stays were good and the hotels were very accommodating.
Connie P.
Covington, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where ever you are in the world you can find a Marriott. Marriott is a good hotel chain and they are a realiable hotel. The rewards program is okay. They have changed the hotel ratings in the past few years so I don't care for them as much as I used to.
Eliza E.
Woodside, NY
The Mariott Hotel that I stayed in was amazing. The price was very reasonable for a weekend. I shared a room with 3 friends. The room was super clean, room service and staff was friendly. The food however was not good. I would recommend this hotel.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?