Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,225 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We always have excellent experiences in Marriott hotels. They are reliable in service, cleanliness, and high quality. A Marriott brand hotel is always our first choice when traveling
I LOVE Marriott! I ALWAYS try to find this hotel FIRST! DID YOU HEAR they are looking into installing Netflix in their rooms so you can link your account when you travel?!?!?! WHAT?!?!
Always my choice place to stay when traveling for business or for pleasure. Great environment that just relaxes you once you walk in the doors - love that feeling after a long flight!
Love staying at this chain! Pretty consistent in the quality. They do a good job updating for the most part but they're always clean and friendly! They rewards program is great too!
I travel daily for work and the one hotel I trust is Marriot! They have a great complimentary breakfast, amenities, and cleanliness! I trust these hotels and they are always my top pick.
My husband and I just recently stayed at a Marriott hotel and it was vey clean and well kept. The staff went above and beyond for us. We will definitely be choosing this hotel again.
I generally stay in Marriott's for work. They always provide Wifi which is great for out of towners. The one in Toronto did not have a free breakfast however, which was disappointing for the price. Very nice, clean and enjoyable experience overall.
I use Marriott hotels always when I travel to a place there there is a Marriott. I've stayed in California and in Texas and it's always very clean and has a great service. Also, if you like and do travel a lot, their rewards program is a great deal
We stayed at the Mariott Stelaris in Puerto Rico and it was FABULOUS! The service was excellent and the overall atmosphere was so welcoming. I will definitely stay there in the future.
No issues with the cleaning - it was clean and well taken care of. Usually newer too which is nice. It is cleaned daily and makes it very nice. I enjoy everything they provide. The hotel usually has coffee, and all the perks needed to get moving on a daily basis and it would be great to the ones with the fitness centers. I enjoy a rewards program because it honors those of us who stay with the hotel over and over. Makes me want to stay more with this hotel. They are always nice and consistent with all they provide. I always enjoy staying there.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos