4.59 / 5 based on 11,965 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love Marriott Hotels! We stay there every year for hockey tournaments and they have great customer service! They are always friendly and able to help with our special needs! One drawback is they don't always have a pool
So nice on the inside. The rooms super comfortable. I love to stay again. Kind of pricey for one night though. The beds are super comfy and the staff is super nice.
Whenever I stay at a Mariott I know it's going to be lovely accommodations . One of my favorite is the Mariott Times Square, which has lovely rooms and amazing views.
Stayed in a room that had a master and a children's room as well as a half kitchen. It was wonderful to be able to buy groceries and cook. Have not been there since because of the price but if you can splurge it's worth it
On of my favorite brands of hotels. I generally look for Marriott hotels when traveling. Great customer service. Super nice and clean rooms. Great membership program.
I have now stayed at Marriott's all over the world and I have always enjoyed myself. My boyfriend and I stayed at the Marriott Frenchman in St Thomas a few months ago and I often look back at that experience fondly.
Recently stayed at a Marriott and was super impressed while staying at this hotel chain. The employees were very helpful and nice. Extremely clean room as well! A+
I can't ever think of a problem or issue I've had while staying at a Marriot, in fact, they've always been very clean, the staff has always been very pleasant, and the rooms have always had a "home" feeling to them.
There is nothing bad I can say about Mariott Hotels. Every time I choose a hotel that isn't Mariott, I am reminded on why they are my favorite. From customer service to the quality of my stay, Mariott is the best.
My favorite hotel brand. In all my years of being a Marriott Rewards member, I cannot recall having a negative experience. It seems no matter where you travel, you can find a Marriott brand hotel somewhere nearby.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos