BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have stayed at the Marriott in Kauai and in Dana Point while on vacations. They were both in remarkable areas with beautiful views. In Dana Point the food/staff was not great at the pool area. The pool itself was also really boring at Dana Point. The Kauai resort pool was a dream. Great staff, pool, access to beach, spa services, happy hours, etc.
Victoria L.
Richmond, VA
Marriott has a high standard for their hotels. Even overseas - I stayed at the Protea Select in Lagos, Nigeria at the beginning of November. Beds were hard (cultural thing I was told by staff) but the room was nice and the staff were very friendly.
Elizabeth S.
Sebastian, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott has always been my family's number one choice for a hotel. Of course, the best part is the super comfortable beds. Marriott beds are like no others, but the other amenities are fantastic as well. The resorts are gorgeous, too. If you're ever in Orlando, the World Center Marriott is breathtaking and conveniently located near everything.
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
I stayed at this hotel for a work conference. The conference happened to be downstairs in their main conference room. I was overall pleased with the cleanliness, not only in the room but in the conference room. Customer service was excellent as well. You basically get what you pay for. The rooms are a little pricey but they are very, very nice.
Annie H.
Orlando, FL
The rooms are always clean and updated. My hotel in Pennsylvania was nicely decorated and had great comforts. However, the heat didn't work too well. I wore a sweatshirt and pants to bed and still wasn't warm enough. Even after they came to look at the heater, twice. In hindsight, I should have switched rooms.

The staff was super friendly and breakfast was nice. Though, it would have been a very nice touch if the meal was included in my stay rather than an extra cost.
Sarah B.
Marriot is a great chain for travel. They have hotels everywhere. They have very nice decor, are very clean, and include a very full continental breakfast menu.
My great tip is before you think about traveling this year look for a Marriott credit card. You usually get very generous bonus miles for signing up. Enough for a few free nights stay. After so many stays, you earn a free night to boot.! It's a great way to get to know them, and come to know and trust them as a chain.
Stanajah W.
Whenever I travel I book my rooms for the Marriott hotel & I am NEVER disappointed whether I stay a day or a week. Also the complimentary breakfast is always delicious with a wide variety and the fitness center and pool is what I look forward to most. However, the wonderful bonus is the staff always attentive and go far and beyond expectations.
Morgan B.
Manassas, VA
I would say that it's kind of a crap shoot to see if you have a good experience with them or not. I've had really good stays and I've had really gross stays. I used them a lot driving cross country and it was just on and off for good and bad.
Anna B.
I always try to stay at Marriott or one of their other hotels (like Courtyard). The decor is really modern and stylish, the breakfast is usually included and really good, and the hotels are well maintained and clean. Plus, they tend to be really affordable! I am a member of their rewards club and have almost earned a free night with them!
Olga Janeth O.
On our trip to Mexico we stayed in this hotel, and there service was the best, their rooms were clean and nice, the only think is that it is a little expensive but it is worthwhile, they had breakfast for us in the morning and I would honestly stay they're again.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?