BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Racheal W.
No complaints with this hotel chain. Clean rooms, affordable rooms, helpful staff... basically most of the bottom line things you look for when searching for a hotel. Definitely satisfied overall.
Bianca M.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have stayed at the Marriott at several locations around the US and I can honestly say that staying at the Marriott is one of my personal favorite hotels. The service is always wonderful and the rooms have always been great. I have never had a bad experience.
Rebecca S.
Tucson, AZ
The Marriott resorts never stop amazing me. The customer service is impeccable from the staff. The lazy river at the two I've been to is always a treat. I love lounging by the pool with a cocktail in hand.
Abigail A.
Elk Grove , Ca
Whenever I travel to places, the first hotel deals I look for is Marriott! I love their accomodations, their place is so clean and presentable and the pricing is fair! I once stayed at the Marriott suites in Anaheim and I only paid 87/night for a 1 bedroom and living room suite. That's so good! And the place just looks awesome, its a great place to stay at for sure!
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
My favorite hotel of all time is the Marriott Grand at Point Clear, Alabama. The rooms are fabulous. The grounds are spectacular! Beautiful plants, flowers, walking trails. They have every amenity that you could ever need. The food and service are exquisite!
Taylor S.
Wilkesboro, NC
I love this hotel! I just went to the NCJSA Conference in Carolina Beach, NC and they were so welcoming. The hotel was clean and the staff were very helpful. They were also very well prepared for the high volume of guests. Very nice and hope to stay there again.
Tina Q.
San Francisco, CA
our stay at the marriott hotel started off at the wrong start. They messed up our reservations and we had to complain. We ended up having to pay for an additional room which was frustrating. But in the end it worked out. We would stay there again! we love it
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA
Love the Marriott! We had our wedding at the Marriott and they were so accommodating! There was also a time when my daughter was sick in Columbus and we were trying to get a hotel....the Sheraton turned us away, but the Marriott was fantastic! They helped us get what we needed to wash the laundry, and also gave us breakfast after breakfast was done being served!
Sarah C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I didn't like the Marriott very much at all. The few times I have been there it wasn't all that great. I know one of the times I went there my room was full of bugs, and the staff was rude. I couldn't wait to leave. I would rather sleep in my CAR than sleep here.
Georminda L.
Albuquerque, NM
To be honest, I don't remember quite a whole lot when I stayed here but I do know there wasn't anything bad I guess maybe just it being a little pricey for 2 people and a full size bed. I've stayed here at least twice and each I don't remember it being bad or awesome.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?