4.59 / 5 based on 11,963 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I LOVE Marriott hotels. The fact that they are all over the world gives me comfort. New places are fun and exciting, but it is great to know that at the end of the day the Marriott hotel is there, familiar, clean, wonderful.
Marriott hotels are my first choice. They're always clean and the beds are big and comfy. I prefer staying here above all else. 4 stars because I feel like the prices are always a bit higher than other surrounding hotels...
Absolutely love the Marriott in Columbus GA! The staff and management was just amazing! The offer a very nice hot breakfast selection as well as evening social hours. Their fitness room is well kept and always had water and towels.
I stayed here my 1st time last year in FL. I loved they included free breakfast every morning. I missed breakfast most of my stay because I'm not an early person but on the day I did have it, it was nice to have a hot meal.
Stayed at a Marriott hotel just last weekend while it snowed. We had a couple encounters that were not taken care of so I really don't want to give more than 2 stars.
Every time I stay at a Marriott my experience is nothing short of satisfied. The rooms are always nice and neat, and the staff are always super friendly. Easy check in and easy check out. Never any problems with this hotel.
We love Marriott. We travel often and always stay with Marriott. Our favorite has been the Ocean Watch Villas in Myrtle Beach. Staff is always super nice and helpful.
I stayed in the Reniasannce by Marriott at Sea World several times and the hotel was just wonderful. Clean. Spacious, lots of room for the kids to explore. Even a playground. Beatiful atrium with waterfall. Lovely experience
Its a bit expensive and sometimes their customer service is bad but it has a warm feeling. It is very nice inside and most of the time celebrities go to those hotels
Marriott is an amazing company. I've stayed in all different types of accommodations with them from a suit in Salt Lake City, a resort in Hawaii, and standard hotels on my cross country trip. Would recommend them to anyone.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos